How good is mythbusters?

Man of Honour
Scottie never seemed to like the lime light, she just seemed to want to build. And do stuff behind the scene, so I'm not surprised by you saying she left in that way.

Soldato
Can't beat the show for pure over indulgence - seeing things shot to bits / blown up etc is something I could do all day long.

Although yes the constant repeats do grind a little I can let it pass as I like them all equally - more so Kari though :D ;)

Man of Honour
First episode of last series aired last night on discovery.

Sad it's coming to an end, but it's has lost it's way being American, fir the last half dozen series it's like 15mins of content and 45mins of filler/adverts.

And oh look an entire episode dedicated to what's coming up in the season and a tiny bit of behind the scenes.

Soldato
First episode of last series aired last night on discovery.

Sad it's coming to an end, but it's has lost it's way being American, fir the last half dozen series it's like 15mins of content and 45mins of filler/adverts.

And oh look an entire episode dedicated to what's coming up in the season and a tiny bit of behind the scenes.

First one I watched of the last season was all about explosions :confused: with cement and a panel van.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Should be behind the scenes. But its more a glorified advert.
Episode 242 mythbusters revealed, the behind the scenes episode

On sky demand if you have it.

Soldato
I love Mythbusters.. Its a great show. The last 2 series (Last and current) have been phenomenal in terms of content, setting, cinematography and explantion. The one where Adam went up in the plane to the edge of the atmosphere was incredible.

BTW Kari, Grant and Tori are coming back for an ep in the final season.

Soldato
I dont think they ditched them, it was all over pay, they couldn't come to an agreement so they was not in the new season.

Nah it wasn't... Adam and Jamie decided that they wanted to concentrate on 1 or 2 myths per episode so they could show more of the science and how to tackle the myths from several different angles. Obviously this would have been a struggle with 1hr and 5 people (Too many cooks etc) so they parted ways. I honestly think it has been a more interesting and scientific and the production values have increased immensely.

Back
Top Bottom