how good is your hearing?

Zip

Zip

Soldato
21.1kHz

I was disapointed with that until i descided to see what the highest one was and found out that there is not sound for it :p

Associate
I thought I was 15.8khz too but then after playing the 16.7kHz one a few times I heard that too. It was no where near as prominent as the 15.8 one though.
Still, I'm happy with that result :)
Not bad for a 28 year old guy who plays in a pretty damn loud band.

Soldato
I can hear the 22.4 one I think

edit/ yeah I definatly can

edit/ it says I'm a liar but some sort of sound is coming out of the speakers, maybe its just static or something where something is playing that isn't there? :confused:

Last edited:
Soldato
When i was studying Sound Engineering at college we had to do a hearing test.

The hearing test was to measure the frequency response of our ears. I had above normal low frequency response but below average high frequency response. I cant hear anything above 18kHz but i can hear down to roughly 15hz.

Soldato
If you really listen on the last one you can hear something come out of the speakers, I reckon it's just static or something from playing a silent file but I can hear something on these speakers at work, probably isn't the actual 22 frequency but something lol, or am I mad?

Associate
I must be the token deaf guy on here. I can't hear anything above 14.9!

EDIT: After turning up my speakers as far as they will go, I can hear all of them except the silent one and quite strangely, 16.7

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom