How long does it take you to get to sleep?

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Depends what I've been doing that day.
The past week, I've been run off my feet so I fall asleep about 20mins before I get into bed :p

Soldato
Depends on noises around me, if im concentrating on stuff. But i know instantly if my minds racing a mile per second im not going to get any sleep and so i do something else, draw, read etc. Otherwise its about 7 minutes, which apparently is the average time for a normal person.

Soldato
penski said:
45 seconds, maybe...

Post-orgasm, possibly 12 or 13 seconds.

I can sleep at any time, anywhere. It rocks.

*n
Maybe a minute, although sometimes I put an audio book on and try to stay awake a little longer.

But post coitus, if i'm not sleeping i'm eating :)

Soldato
Probably takes me an hour usually.

Although on Sunday nights I'm terrible as my sleeping pattern is completely out of sync (Friday night bed at 5am, up at 2pm, same again on Saturday), so come Sunday night I just can't sleep.

That and work worries/stress don't help! :p

Associate
OP
:(

I didn't realise so many people had problems getting to sleep. Asking around my other mates it seems they too have problems.

I get annoyed if it takes me more than 15minutes to get to sleep. I've not had that problem for years though. I'm bad for waking up every hour though, if I'm nervous about something I've got to do the next day.

Soldato
Simmy said:
:(

I didn't realise so many people had problems getting to sleep. Asking around my other mates it seems they too have problems.

I get annoyed if it takes me more than 15minutes to get to sleep. I've not had that problem for years though. I'm bad for waking up every hour though, if I'm nervous about something I've got to do the next day.

See once I'm asleep though, I'm out for the count which is good :p

Associate
Going to sleep on my own about 2 to 3 hours!
When im with my BF about 20 mins max!
Also depends how many coffees ive had that day and if im worrying over something!
And nothing helps to get me to sleep either when I cant I have tried everything

Associate
Before 11:30ish <30min to fall asleep but I have a great night sleep and wake up refreshed.
After that every 30 min or so I fall asleep faster and faster but WakeUpFealingLikePoop-‘O’-Scale levels rise.

Beer, Cheese or sex and everything goes haywire.

Associate
me usually about 30mins, also if i don't eat or drink 2hrs i find a sleep so much better and deeper! but sometimes i get the munchies and give in and get some late night grub, but i defo pay the price in the quality of sleep. Sometimes it's worth it though!!

Also does anyone else find, if you get up when you wake up you feel great, but if you mash the snooze button or sleep in for another hr or so, you feel worse than you did the first time you woke? So annoying!! and yet i still do it all the time, knowing i'll feel worse because of it!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom