How many ocuk users drive a mondeo?

Associate
3641799369fd2d5080e4.jpg

The Ravemobile

Associate
What a boring thread...

It's literally filled with people saying "Me".

Can people at least post pictures of their cars to make it a bit more interesting??

Would that make it more interesting though? Mondeos may be good cars but they're very dull.

Man of Honour
What a boring thread...

Can people at least post pictures of their cars to make it a bit more interesting??

I would, but it's a £500 2000 mk2 silver 2.0 zetec with a tow bar on it. Bog standard, has the usual scratches and bubbling but came with no advisories.

Great for getting me into uni and general not give a toss car, but I'm not sure if people really want to see any pictures of it :p

mjt

mjt

Soldato
[TW]Fox;15283146 said:
Are you sure, your sig says you own a 996 Turbo?
since when does having something in a signature signify ownership of said item?

and no, i'm not James Gandolfini

uv

uv

Soldato
What a boring thread...

Then it'd be an even more boring thread :p

I love my Mondeo, but it's hardly eye candy! Tow bar, dodgy sticker residue, disks starting to rust, scratch on the side trim, some mould stuff on my mirrors, dent in the boot lid and a dint in one of the alloys.. it's really not picture worthy :)

*edit*

although, I'm liking Iain's.. the clear indicators make a massive difference! :)

Soldato
What a boring thread...

Fine :p

StoweF.jpg

I've counted 7 ST220's so far, suppose not all that surprising given the praise they receive here.

Back
Top Bottom