1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many people in your friends list do you know?

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by McDaniel, 22 May 2006.

1. McDaniel

Capodecina

I have a few random people adding me recently, not saying where they are from, not names i recognise and not in the "recently met" section...

i got like 80 odd people in mine i only know about 25 :(

might go on a delete mission :D

2. crunchman

Soldato

I added you yesterday, not sure if I left you a message though. Thought it would be the best way of getting into OCUK games of GRAW and PGR3 when my headset arrives. :D

3. Maniac618

Wise Guy

I think I'myour friend, played you on a game of PGR3 a while back i believe, but I don't have a headset yet so couldn't say 'hi im from the ocuk forum'.

4. McDaniel

Capodecina

Maniac and crunchman i both recognise your names anyway so thats cool - also you send a normal message Maniac, but like i say i know the name anyhoo - ive only got OcUK people on there, my friends in RL dont have 360's.

5. crunchman

Soldato

Cool

I miss your SuperDan sig :(
    /Off topic

6. McDaniel

Capodecina

That sig was uber old :D

sorry though Nadine > * ;)

7. TriedandTested

Capodecina

Properly know? Ooh..about 1! heh.

Including the forums here...about 80%. :)

8. McDaniel

Capodecina

i dont mean you know as in met or are friends with outside of Live or whatever, but im on yours and you know me. And i know you on mine, but theres alot of other people who i aint got a clue - they just added me, i dont like to decline incase they OcUK'ers - but they never say or do anything, lol.

If i delete people who i got can they still see me online?

9. Wyrdo

Capodecina

If I get a friends request I search the forums here for the tag, if it doesn't show up I don't accept the request.

10. Logsi

Capodecina

Probably no-one, none of my mates in real life dont own a 360...Yet.

I think if i send a friend request ill have to right a message with "5bjoshua from OcUK" written in it.

11. McDaniel

Capodecina

hard work :p

I might do that later and clear the rest of the unknowns off :)

12. Abooie

Mobster

Lol, I added you yesterday as well. I was reading Yemen's thread and realised that apart from a friend of 15 years I'd never added anyone myself.
    I've had a few OcUK friend offers and enjoy looking at what people are up to even if atm I get little time to play Live!
    Yesterday I thought, let's come out the cave, add some OcUK names I recognise and get playing some more Live games...
    Lol... I'll go back to my cave ;)

13. McDaniel

Capodecina

No mate your welcome to add away, but i know people by there forum name not there gamertag - i recognise your forum name, but seeing Abooie i might ahve been, erm wtf? should just sent a message saying "hi im from ocuk" then boom added, ill add ya now if you was one of the deleted :)

/edit

Your on my list anyway, so you wasnt deleted - but at least now i know :p

14. Manlove is my forte

Sgarrista

As A thought Why not add ocuk in your motto, that way if you send a FR or recive a FR it is easy to identify where that person is from.

I am fairly good at recognising where I have met people and what games. I don't juast accept any old FR. If I cant recognise a gt I search OCUK. If its not obviously there, then I leave them pending for a while and see if I meet them online. If not then I reject them. Thus My Fiends list is quite organised. I would say about 10% are unknowns. However about 80% I do not play with regularly.

There is this one GT though, McDan1el, no idea who he is, Don't think I ever played with him :confused: ;)

15. McDaniel

Capodecina

is it abuse McDaniel day for you Krono? all cos i put a grenade up your butt :p

16. Manlove is my forte

Sgarrista

I might be a bit bitter about that ;)

17. McDaniel

Capodecina

Thats what you get for trying to stand infront of me while a fleet of enemies run at us...

Poor Ceeg though, casualty of war

18. Kreeeee

Man of Honour

I only have 2 on my list, not many people are worth adding.

19. Nursie

Sgarrista

I know both of the people in my list.

20. Abooie

Mobster

Heh, fair point, tbh I would have added a comment if I'd have done it on the 360 but the mrs was busy bashing on Oblivion and I tried out the xbox.com add friends feature whilst browing the OcUK forums. It doesn't let you add a comment; a bit of a failing imo.

I've also only been adding people who I know have a lower gamerscore than me ;) Lol, you could borrow this as a general rule for deleting people if you need to housekeep ;)