How many people in your friends list do you know?

Soldato
/deletes McD

..soon though, the end of uni and house with Live :D

i havnt touched my xbox for about a month now.. hope it works still

Caporegime
Ummm hehe other than my bro and Virii i really dont know anyone whos on my list, your all too scared to come and play with me:p. Most of the people on my list are from ocuk anyways so in a way i guess i know them but just havent spoken to them over xbox live yet other than Virii.

Caporegime
I know 3 of my list personally and the rest are from here, ive since deleted all those that I didnt know or never play.

Krono and I were discussing the other night how ridiculous it is that when ever people on here describe xbox live they describe it as a killer app, yet I hardly ever see people playing their games on live. I did to start with with PGR but not much anymore.

All these games and people seem to get the achievements and never play on live with it again. I'm really suprised how little action live gets, especially when everyone bigs it up all the time. Yet when you look through the overclokers friends list, its single player games being played almost 90% of the time.

I find that a little surprising. I wonder if it's the achievement system, people get want they want and move on. Like in top spin 2. About the only person on my list who I see playing online for fun, when they dont need the points is da_mic with fifa.

Live is what this console was supposed to be all about, yet no one uses it. Take the tournies that are set up on here, they fizzle out. I never see anyone playing FN3 on live anymore and there's no interest in making another comp.

Soldato
OP
Live is great, the only game that gets enough play outta me on Live is PGR3, had hours and hours on it. TopSpin2/PDZ even GRAW i didnt really enjoy online, untill you;ve got a good bunch of people to play with that is - now i play with you lot on GRAW ill keep it, PGR3 it doesnt matter so much i find.

Soldato
Most are from here, some from other forums, some random people I played against once, and some are actually people I know (Shock horror!)

Got about 80 in total now, not fussed deleting until I run out of room, then Ill have a cull.

Caporegime
McDaniel said:
that wink meant to be me Rasa?

And spawn your on my 360 - ** always on Madden though which i dont have

I know mate :p, one of these days im gonna ping u for a chat. As for Madden??, yeah only reason im still playing that is that i have one more achievement to get...30 yrs of franchise football...once i got that final achievement then i can concentrate on the other games i have. Especially burnout revenge...which for the past 2 weeks i havent really played lol.

Associate
I have about 50 on my friends list currently. I have 2 which I went to school/work with and another 6 people I actually have met in person after playing on Live. We met on Halo 2 and used to play it loads and got invited to a house warming party and they were top people. The rest is filled up with Ocuk and AV Forums members.

Soldato
OP
my original point of this thread has been a bit missed i think, i dont mean you know them personaly, more so you know who they are.

If Widget was to suddenly add me i know who he is, but im getting really random people adding me who ive never heard off.

Associate
gord said:
/deletes McD

..soon though, the end of uni and house with Live :D

i havnt touched my xbox for about a month now.. hope it works still
Same here.

Bought one 2nd hand at easter, I played it for one night before I was back down to Wales. Looking forward to going back in June :D I've yet to set up Xbox live. Will see how things turn out over summer.

Soldato
McDaniel said:
my original point of this thread has been a bit missed i think, i dont mean you know them personaly, more so you know who they are.

If Widget was to suddenly add me i know who he is, but im getting really random people adding me who ive never heard off.

Then in that case I have one person. Ray099. Added me the other day, havent got a clue who he is. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom