How many people in your friends list do you know?

Soldato
I've only had my 360 for a few days so I don't have many friends anyway (sobs XD). I've added people to my friends list from here who's names I recognise i.e McDaniel + Kronologic (Hardcore GRAW action!1), DaveyPitch, Spawn.

Soldato
McDaniel said:
my original point of this thread has been a bit missed i think, i dont mean you know them personaly, more so you know who they are.

If Widget was to suddenly add me i know who he is, but im getting really random people adding me who ive never heard off.
ar rite i see, well theres all the regulars of this forum, but there are a few randoms from ocuk and live in general that have added me, someone asked me to join a halo 2 clan 2day, and has been spamming me ever since

Soldato
I've got four on my list who I know in person (but strangely never play against) and the rest are either from this forum or who I have played once, had a really good game with, and then never met again. I would feel bad about deleting them though :rolleyes:

I've got three or four people I met when PGR2 first came out and I played them most every day for the best part of two years, but meet up less reguarly now the 360 is out (we all think PGR3 stinks in comparison).

I do still have quite a few that I don't recognise at all - but some of those change their tag, so they could be anyone... I hate that.

I think I need to run a purge - delete those who I kinda remember, but have only played against once.

Associate
i got like 80 odd people in mine i only know about 25

Heh, I think I may be one of those ;) I do know you in a way . I wish I wasn't like this but I have a massive tendancy to 'lurk'. For example, I read these forums multiple times everyday, most likely read 90% of the posts you make outside of GD.. but pretty much never say anything :O

Likewise, I look at everyone's stats on Live who's on my list including yourself, fully intend to get stuck in and play some games.. and somehow don't :O

I shall have to try harder >_>

Soldato
OP
AtomicBanana said:
Heh, I think I may be one of those ;) I do know you in a way . I wish I wasn't like this but I have a massive tendancy to 'lurk'. For example, I read these forums multiple times everyday, most likely read 90% of the posts you make outside of GD.. but pretty much never say anything :O

Likewise, I look at everyone's stats on Live who's on my list including yourself, fully intend to get stuck in and play some games.. and somehow don't :O

I shall have to try harder >_>

On the contrary mate, your one of the 25 i recognise ;)

Associate
Haha cool, I do like the community aspect.. but I'd say no on my list it's 50/50 people I know from here or other boards, and then people I just don't know at all.. the 100 limit, and limited sorting options needs addressing - but it seems they do listen (the new downloading stuff, etc etc) so we'll have to see what happens :)

Soldato
Alpha178 said:
Ive got about 14 people.. and i know them all.. Except yewen.. who i dont really know other than a bit of a loser :p Joke :)

Hey! :p

I have a gamer friends list made up of OcUK'ers but when I invite someone to do something, I can wait for 15 minutes and nobody accepts. :p

Back
Top Bottom