Permabanned
I wanted to get to 100 Posts so I can get my avatar... (Accomplished).
Im on 16.5 posts a day I think.
Im not spamming, Im contributing Relevant and useful information vital to the threads I am posting in. :p
Yes. that's it

Soldato
fatmas said:
Im not spamming, Im contributing Relevant and useful information vital to the threads I am posting in. :p
Yes. that's it
91 posts in one day though! :eek: :eek:

Soldato
Mikol said:
Ahhhh, that's what it indicates. Hmmph.

Scuzi, for your eyes only then:

tickocuk.jpg

Sorry for awful crop. My screens are different sizes so when I used print screen it was all over the shop and I can't be bothered to faff.
Why don't i get those ticks? :o

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
OP
fatmas said:
Yes. that's it

Good LORD!

Soldato
I seem to remember a while ago McDaniel posted a screenshot of the forums on his computer some time at night where he'd responded in every thread on the first page.

One mark (not tick) for me now too.

Mikol said:
According to Gilly, it's to do with subscriptions. Some people don't subscribe to threads.
Correct, don't you get inundated with mail?

I only subscribe to thread i really want to keep track of, and generally i forget to do that and just search for them. :)

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
OP
LeperousDust said:
Correct, don't you get inundated with mail?

I only subscribe to thread i really want to keep track of, and generally i forget to do that and just search for them. :)

Nope. There should be an option to subscribe but not get sent email notification. A while back I remember there not being that option, so I had to set a rule in Thunderbird to just delete them immediately, but thankfully now the board has that option.

Soldato
Scuzi said:
In all the time I've been on this forum I've never noticed the ticks. :o
I just look for the dots on the envelopes on the left hand side

Think it might have been new since the update of the vB gubbins. So don't worry too much that you hadn't noticed it for over 4 years :p

Soldato
Scuzi said:
In all the time I've been on this forum I've never noticed the ticks. :o
I just look for the dots on the envelopes on the left hand side

That's what I thought he meant. At first I though it was a tourettes related thread somehow. :confused:

Soldato
Mikol said:
Nope. There should be an option to subscribe but not get sent email notification. A while back I remember there not being that option, so I had to set a rule in Thunderbird to just delete them immediately, but thankfully now the board has that option.

Ah yeah, i did try out subscriptions a few years back, and quickly gor bored of millions of email updates, mostly coming in pairs two! Haven't bothered checking the options, i suppose that came with the vB update too?

Back
Top Bottom