How many Xbox games do you own?

Caporegime
Some people have massive gamerscores? I assume most the games played are borrowed/rented?

I have 8 games. Cod4 and Halo3 take up most of my gaming time with a bit of PGR4 and GoW.

Does anyone have a massive number of games?

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Currently I own 20 which is quite a lot for me. Usually only own about 10 as I trade a lot in.
Rented about 30 games in the past year I think.

Associate
i own 20+, silly really. I used to be a hardcore pc gamer turned console, my playing time has gone WAY down, personally if i could i'd get a new release, clock it then sell it on or rent more. Its dumb i have so many games but rental places here are shocking for 360 games, near me anyway

Associate
I have 34 360 games. I get about 1 game a month on rental although I sometimes forget to send them back so haven't had one in a while. I used to trade them in but I live abroad so shops aren't so keen to take them in.

Soldato
I have about 10ish only had the console since August. I only play on 1 game though really! All the other games are for the rest of the family.

Associate
do you not feel cheated when you trade a game in and you get like an 8th of its original value? Thats why i seem to never trade unless i've clocked it or cant be bothered with it anymore. Its also why i still have 40+ dreamcast games...

Soldato
I have about 15, but at least 6 of them haven't even been played yet. I just get games I want if I see it in a good deal.
Plus most of my games stop being played once I complete them first time, and COD4 is the first one I have been online with, hence why I don't have any multiplayer achievements.

Soldato
I've got about 30 360 games I think. I've rented two. I'm a hoarder though, so I never trade... more fool me :(

Don't even ask how many original xbox or PC games I have. Or Amiga. Or Spectrum. Yes, I still have all of those too :o

Associate
I've got about 30 360 games I think. I've rented two. I'm a hoarder though, so I never trade... more fool me :(

Don't even ask how many original xbox or PC games I have. Or Amiga. Or Spectrum. Yes, I still have all of those too :o

me2, its so annoying!

Which begs my original question to those who trade in? Do you not feel screwed because you get like £8 for a game that cost you £40?

Soldato
I don't rent games as I think its a bit silly... I have 17 retail games and about 5 or 6 arcade games :) When I buy a game I usually try and complete it to the full so its usually one game a month. Im planning on getting Assassins Creed after my January exams

Soldato
me2, its so annoying!

Which begs my original question to those who trade in? Do you not feel screwed because you get like £8 for a game that cost you £40?

When i trade in, i used to use the video rental companies £9.99 trade in, trading in pretty new stuff, so it was always cheap, they have put that up to £14.99 making it not so enticing.

Ive currently got £140 of store credit at a high street store from stuff i traded in, I got £48 for halo 3 legendary and £42 for guitar hero 3.

Soldato
me2, its so annoying!

If I buy brand new on release (which is rare) I'll pay £38 or so and generally sell if I'm quick for £28/£30 (or more).
I recently bought COD4 and Orange Box for £25 each and I'd look to get £20 back for them.
I did buy Two Worlds Collectors Ed. 2nd hand for £22 incl. delivery a few months ago and traded it in on the high street (impulse buy) for £23.

So over-all if you're smart you don't need to lose much money at all.

Baz

Baz

Soldato
Currently about 6 games, I don't see the point in keeping many more, once I have finished one, either completed (not yet happened) or I get bored, then they get traded in.

Associate
I've got 26 games at the moment and 30 Live Arcade titles. Plus, I've only had the console for three months.

I get a lot of them sent to me for free, though :)

Back
Top Bottom