How much are you paying for your internet

Caporegime
Yeah, forgot the name but it was with Halo as well which I don't need.

I'd rather stay with BT but if I were a new customer I could get the same broadband package along with Netflix and all the sports channels for £66. On Sky it would be around £64 assuming the 35% F&F discount codes offered by MissChief are still around.

Only spoke to the customer service team previously so yet to speak to anyone from their retention team but wasn't impressed with their offer.

Edit: Editing posts is painfully slow today.

Associate
Unlimited fibre with EE. Average around 72mb. down.
Including line rental and anytime calls.
Plus, 2 x 5gb data boosts for mine and the wife's mobile. (Not heavy data users)
£33 p/m.

Caporegime
Yeah, forgot the name but it was with Halo as well which I don't need.

I'd rather stay with BT but if I were a new customer I could get the same broadband package along with Netflix and all the sports channels for £66. On Sky it would be around £64 assuming the 35% F&F discount codes offered by MissChief are still around.

Only spoke to the customer service team previously so yet to speak to anyone from their retention team but wasn't impressed with their offer.

Edit: Editing posts is painfully slow today.

You'll get nothing from the actual sales team, but whatever their retentions people are called will be able to offer you exactly what new customers would get. I did this in June and was happy, paying £35 for Halo 1 with ~66Mbps FTTC.

Soldato
Talk talk: about £18/month for 42/12 FTTC. They gave me a lot of account credit to match a cash back deal on their retention lines and the 80/20 upgrade for free (not that it makes much difference due to the distance to the cab).

Soldato
22 quid a month from Vodafone. 38 meg but stable and consistent. When my contract is up in April I will be switching to Virgin high speed cable

Associate
I got very good deal with bt moved from fttc to fttp managed to get them down to £40 month getting rock solid 946mb download speed

virgin media is also in our area

Associate
Just moved so signed up to sky for tv and bb. £27pm for 55/12 fttc, was a new customer so getting £120 Quidco at some point.

Back
Top Bottom