How much CV?

Soldato
How much CV should I be doing when im trying to build muscle? Personally i hate doing CV and avoid it like the plague, but if I want good defintion should i be doing a decent amount of CV?

Caporegime
your wanting to lose bf% while building muscle?

its hard but possible, but needs dedication on the diet and exercise.
im looking to do the same thing soon, will be a 2 week split, 1 week cutting with more cardio than weights, then 1 week bulking (but not being excessive).

im losing about 1% a month atm, doing 4 sessions of cardio a week, 35-40 mins a go, working between 150-160bpm.

Caporegime
if your thinking more about definition (im guessing you want your top off during summer to impress the ladies) then sort your diet, hit the cardio and if you want to you can do some good compound movements doing weights

your going to want under 15%bf to start seeing abs iirc, any idea how much you have at the moment?

Soldato
OP
Morba said:
if your thinking more about definition (im guessing you want your top off during summer to impress the ladies) then sort your diet, hit the cardio and if you want to you can do some good compound movements doing weights

your going to want under 15%bf to start seeing abs iirc, any idea how much you have at the moment?

not sure of my bf at the mo. dont think it can be much tho.

should i be taking protein to help, or is that a bad idea when going for defintion?

Back
Top Bottom