How to cheer myself up?

M0T

M0T

Soldato
OP
tenchi-fan said:
Er, sorry for thread crashing! But if your girlfriend/female friend is anything like the girl I know - i.e. puts you in a bad mood and rarely makes you feel good - you're probably best off without her.

Thats half the reason this went on so long, she made me feel so happy I was willing to overlook everything else.

My sister is right though, in the unlikely event she finally did commit she'd probably still act the same. Plus everyone of my friends hates her for the way she acts.

Soldato
M0T said:
Thats half the reason this went on so long, she made me feel so happy I was willing to overlook everything else.

My sister is right though, in the unlikely event she finally did commit she'd probably still act the same. Plus everyone of my friends hates her for the way she acts.

Be a man about it. Have a thomas tank and get over her :D

Easier said than done as im in the same boat. :rolleyes:

Soldato
Carzy said:
Laughing gas is some seriously jokes stuff :p Freaked me the hell out the first time I did it with that aural ringing ****!

Me and a mate used the last of my nangs this evening :( You should try doing a long enough session for you to start hallucinating! I <3 n2o!!! :D

EDIT\\ N O S without spaces is filtered??

Associate
M0T said:
Some of you may remember a thread I posted about a girl problem I was having, in the end I told her I didn't want to know her any more because of the way she acted. She apologised and asked me out, like an idiot I agreed and since then she has been ignoring me. I have blocked and deleted her from msn and have no intention of calling her but obviously I really liked her and this has got me feeling a bit down.

So any ideas on how to make myself feel better? Usually I would just go out with some mates but we are currently in the middle of some uni exams and everyone is revising and most of my close mates are on the other side of the country.

Majour Computer Upgrade time ..... Will keep you Busy :p

M0T

M0T

Soldato
OP
DannyDan said:
She sounds like an attention seeking little *****. Keep her blocked imo.

I had her blocked for a bit but everytime she came online I gave in and wanted to speak to her so I have deleted her now. I wonder how long it will take her to notice and send me a text? Wonder if she even cares?

Once I get past the 31st then I won't be in any danger of seeing her again until october so by then I'll have stopped caring.

Uni student = No major pc upgrades :(

Hopefully now my friends exams are over I can just go out with them all the time and take my mind off things.

Associate
M0T said:
I had her blocked for a bit but everytime she came online I gave in and wanted to speak to her so I have deleted her now. I wonder how long it will take her to notice and send me a text?
The girl I was complaining about messaged me on MSN. She had been talking about going interrailing but told me she got a job for the summer. Played out something like this:

Me: "Are you still going around Europe?"
(several minutes later)
Her: "Yes".
Me: "and you're working this summer".
(several minutes later)
"Yes. It's a good job."
Me: "So when are you going around Europe"
(several minutes later)
Me: "???"
Her: "Don't be a jack***."
Me: "I'm not, I'm just asking when you're going to get around to doing it."
(several minutes later)
Her: "In October"
Me: "In winter? Well at least it won't be too hot."
Her: "Exactly. See I do have a plan :)"
Me: "Anyway I have to go. See ya"
(several minutes later)
No reply - so I turned off my PC.

Yesterday I got an email:
"r u leaving before the 29th?? i'll hafta talk to u before i leave... we'll arrange a time to talk on the phone k. hopefully midweek is ok for u. talk soon, c"

Seriously, would you bother with some one like that? If I can go without talking to her for the next week and a half, chances are I won't see her again.

M0T

M0T

Soldato
OP
Its just the way she acts like she is doing me a massive favour by talking to me.

Its weird because the person I used to know physically seems nothing like the one that talks to me on msn.

This girl was like that too, she told me she was planning to go to iceland and asked me to come with her. About a week later she told me she was getting a job and working all summer, then I asked her about Iceland and she went silent.

M0T

M0T

Soldato
OP
Getting me drunk is a bad idea, I just get depressed :(

The only time I don't is when I am at a party with loads of people I know. Thats why I stopped drinking in the first place.

Associate
M0T said:
Its weird because the person I used to know physically seems nothing like the one that talks to me on msn.

This girl was like that too, she told me she was planning to go to iceland and asked me to come with her. About a week later she told me she was getting a job and working all summer, then I asked her about Iceland and she went silent.
I wonder if it's the same girl! :confused:

Back
Top Bottom