How to give a girl her best ever weekend...

Soldato
luminous said:
Jammy git shes lovely.
For a previous lass i boxed up gifts and left notes with a vague clue where the next one was in the house.I also didn`t give the game away which drove her nuts,and i got to watch the footie :D .She still talks about it and that was years ago.

That sounds like a good idea to me if you just want to sit down and watch tv :D

or go on OcUK

Laz

Laz

Associate
OP
luminous said:
Jammy git shes lovely.

She really really is...

Thanks a lot for the ideas lads, she's gone and asked for a massage which I'm really looking forward too, found a site which gives free quicktime video lessons too, very useful...

As for meeting the rents, she's adamant that we spend a night at theirs so she can meet them, I think it's me with the nerves :D

Some really excellent gift ideas too, I love the ide of giving her a budget and letting her loose in a swanky store, really appreciate this fellas, but please, if there are more ideas out there I'd be grateful.

Soldato
Laz said:
Some really excellent gift ideas too, I love the ide of giving her a budget and letting her loose in a swanky store, really appreciate this fellas, but please, if there are more ideas out there I'd be grateful.

Just be yourself. She loves you, not your money.
Relax, and show her you can be heaps of fun without reaching too much into your wallet. And this is coming from experience too!

Good luck :)

Laz

Laz

Associate
OP
I appreciate the advice, and I'm really not going to use money as a means to create further attraction or make up for any shortcomings as far as my personality is concerned...that would cost far too much :D

It just comes down to the fact that this will really be the only chance I get to spoil her before another facing another year of wretched student poverty. And it'd be a nice classy change from DVD nights in and mars wrappers as cheaper alternatives to condomns...

Back
Top Bottom