How to speak Essex (innit)

Soldato
Piggymon said:
I should learn that to try and blend in with the locals :p

all stereotype i tell thee :p

I s'pose i dont notice it to much because im surrounded by it - do you notice it really bad now your here?

In Vegas aload of people thought we was Australian :S one guy thought we was from boston, they all seemed shocked when we said England, London (its the only place most of them know :D)

Soldato
Piggymon said:
I should learn that to try and blend in with the locals :p
:rolleyes: it's not something you can learn, you're either Essex or you're inferior.
Don't get me wrong, i applaud your attempt to better yourself by moving to the promised land and i particulaly admire your other half for taking pitty on a heathen and taking you in, but don't go getting ideas above your station!!

:p

Caporegime
Chris [BEANS] said:
Spread the word brother!! Essex is where it's at :D

Off the top of my head, me, mohinder, Mc Daniel, GSXRMovistar and now apparently pebbles too are from the promised land so don't mess.
We're taking over, judgement day is fast approuching so all thos of you who are unworthy.

Baa Daan innit

Edit: Huddy too :) Solidarity brother

Im from Essex too, although more towards London :p but i sure as hell dont speak like that lol. Although i do say innit a lot but thats about it, gues being canadian doesnt help and also id rather not lose my sexy gorgeous accent as Virii will agree with me :p

Permabanned
McDaniel said:
all stereotype i tell thee :p

I s'pose i dont notice it to much because im surrounded by it - do you notice it really bad now your here?

In Vegas aload of people thought we was Australian :S one guy thought we was from boston, they all seemed shocked when we said England, London (its the only place most of them know :D)

The Yanks think we all speak like Prince Charles.

Soldato
In Vegas aload of people thought we was Australian :S one guy thought we was from boston, they all seemed shocked when we said England, London (its the only place most of them know )
I got that a lot when we were in Newport Beach, CA and Vegas, a lot of them thought we sounded Australian, I was like, 'duuuuuuuude that is totally like, not the case' - have to speak to 'em in their own lingo :p

Soldato
People from Essex are a superior breed by birth, I think the rest of the UK should adopt Estuary English as the lingua franca for the nation.

Soldato
Rich_L said:
I got that a lot when we were in Newport Beach, CA and Vegas, a lot of them thought we sounded Australian, I was like, 'duuuuuuuude that is totally like, not the case'

Haha, what was scary is one dude had never heard of England, he was like "what New Enlgand?" we was like "no no Enlgand, you know part of the UK?" - "oh im sorry ive never heard of it"

:eek:

Soldato
Speaking about integration, I can understand more than half of these without reading their meaning. Time to go home :eek:

Back
Top Bottom