** HP Compaq Mini 311c-1010SA Intel Atom N270 ION 11.6" Netbook @ £314.99 inc VAT **

Soldato
Which website has it in stock my good man?

Normally you can't mention competitors on here, but if it's where I think it is then it might be ok (the rules about this are a bit ambiguous).

I just put an order in at HPs own store (again, assuming this is ok as we're allowed to mention Dell and the like), £296 with a discount code.

Last edited:
Associate
Normally you can't mention competitors on here, but if it's where I think it is then it might be ok (the rules about this are a bit ambiguous).

I just put an order in at HPs own store (again, assuming this is ok as we're allowed to mention Dell and the like), £296 with a dicount code.

Sorry about asking for the website. Forgot that rule. ooops :(

Associate
oooh it should be with you today then! I got too impatient and went with the studio xps 13 in the end but will be interested to hear your impressions when it arrives :)

Permabanned
Waw, had yet another email from a different shop this morning. 123 in stock with them.

How come you aint got any in stock OcUK? Thought you were 1st in getting stock in most things?

Soldato
1zcnxjt.jpg

b6t5qu.jpg

2cnd2y0.jpg

Oh, and ;)

2wcgt3t.jpg

Associate
Yup, HP reps don't have a clue when it comes to detailing there own specs! It'll still say max 1gb in their official specs page now and forever more lol! I'm off to put in an order now :D thanks for the confirm!

Soldato
That looks great! I'm seriously considering getting one of these if the RAM can be upgraded from the standard 1GB, which going by the pics it can :D

Couple of questions for you Raikiri

What is the overall build quality and performance like?
Once you've configured it, could you post a pic of the screen showing the standard windows desktop?
The one thing that has always put me off netbooks are the reduced size keyboard/trackpad, how is the keyboard/trackpad to use?

Soldato
That looks great! I'm seriously considering getting one of these if the RAM can be upgraded from the standard 1GB, which going by the pics it can :D

Couple of questions for you Raikiri

What is the overall build quality and performance like?
Once you've configured it, could you post a pic of the screen showing the standard windows desktop?
The one thing that has always put me off netbooks are the reduced size keyboard/trackpad, how is the keyboard/trackpad to use?

1: Overall build is very good, no flex, slim and fairly light. Performance seems very snappy once you've removed all the bundled crap.

2. I will do, just a minute.

3. Keyboard is 92% standard size and fantastic to use, trackpad is good but not amazing (won't trouble a MBP, but still nice to use).

Back
Top Bottom