1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Huddys interview Guide

Discussion in 'Careers, Employment and Professional Development' started by Admiral Huddy, 14 Sep 2005.

1. malachi

Capodecina

Nope, only bring it up if they ask.

2. Vanquish-Storm

Mobster

Have my first interview lines up for next week.

Trying to stay calm and relax. As much as I know I can do the job it's the interview and getting it across.

3. XeNoN89

Sgarrista

I've had quite a few telephone interviews over the last 2 weeks and now have 3 face to face/final stage interviews next week. This has been useful as I haven't done this for quite a few years now. I'm usually pretty good with interviews but this was great refresher to get me thinking about answers to questions i could be hearing!

4. Admiral Huddy

Caporegime

Glad it's of some use after all these years. Interviewing has changed significantly since and I'm not sure I'd be able to blag it now.

Good luck XenNon89

5. Marvt74

Capodecina

Good luck, it's amazing how much better you get with practice. When i got this job i'd had quite a few interviews to find the right thing and so had really perfected my answers, making sure examples were different (even between 1st and 2nd interviews where the same questions can be repeated by new interviewers so that the original interviewer wasn't listening to the same thing again).

However i went for an interview last November and came out of it feeling i'd been useless, just worded things badly and got a bit flustered. Luckily got invited back for a second interview and was much more composed.