Huel: The Future of Food ..

Associate
Thanks Andy, I'm getting the 'Sorry, there's a delay processing your reward, your request is currently being reviewed' however. Does it do this quite often then?

Soldato
Tempted to try this for breakfast replacements, as I'd prefer to take this in the car on the way to work so I'm not so hungry by 12ish. Does anyone have a spare code I could use please? Thanks

Associate
Were you able to? I'd be surprised if you can? Being referred is about bringing in new customers. It wouldn't make much sense if you could keep being given £10 off after you've already been 'brought in' otherwise we could just keep referring each other all year long :)

Can confirm this did not work. Worth a try. The idea regarding referring yourself with multiple e-mail addresses may be worth looking into though ha

Soldato
Thanks Andy, I'm getting the 'Sorry, there's a delay processing your reward, your request is currently being reviewed' however. Does it do this quite often then?

I know it happens a lot with me. I'd be interested to know if others links work straight off as I would assume they are then limiting how many people I can refer...

Does anyone have a spare code I could use please? Thanks

I've sent a few in the last couple of days, so I'll give someone else a chance to send their link. Trust me later today if no-one else has and I'll reply with my link for you. :)

Soldato
Please let me know if someone else's works as if they're just stopping me from referring, I'll raise it with them. Thanks :)

I just tried someone else's and it says I've already claimed your offer but no code has appeared so I'm confused. I will contact them later

Edit: I spoke to them on live chat and they gave me a code to use, no idea if there is an issue with yours but I'd probably contact them just to be sure

Last edited:
Soldato
Edit: I spoke to them on live chat and they gave me a code to use, no idea if there is an issue with yours but I'd probably contact them just to be sure

Thanks, I'll try the live chat at some point myself then. I think the referral thing might be a third party though, but we'll see. Thanks.

Personally for me it’s a bit too sweet

I was in a similar with the regular Salted Caramel. Mind you, I normally go around 80g of Huel and about 600ml water and I think my first Salted Caramel was closer to 100g. I think the next time I had 80g and it was a bit better.

Soldato
Finally finished the disgusting banana and mint chocolate varieties I thought I'd try. Yuck.

Back to one bag of coffee, and one of chocolate....so much better.

Back to climbing and rugby training so back having the extra afternoon portion before exercise.

Back
Top Bottom