Human benchmark

Soldato
Before everyone had a mobile phone and when people actually used a landline, i use to know loads of numbers. Numbers of friends, numbers of family, my friends' family numbers, work number, takeaway numbers....

Now i have used a mobile for over a decade my memory is limited to my own number and two of the dozens i learnt years ago.

Soldato
Avenged7Fold;30487056 said:
Before everyone had a mobile phone and when people actually used a landline, i use to know loads of numbers. Numbers of friends, numbers of family, my friends' family numbers, work number, takeaway numbers....

Now i have used a mobile for over a decade my memory is limited to my own number and two of the dozens i learnt years ago.

Why waste your brain's limited storage for a bunch of numbers? You probably put it to better use without realising it.:D

Soldato
I doubt that my day to day life taxes me mentally enough to require forgetting a few digits or risk the brain screen of death.

However, in recent years i have spent the odd night locked out with a dead phone which would have been solved by memory and a pay phone.

Number - 9
Reaction - 269ms
Verbal - 0!
Visual - 9703

I'm deffo a maths person over English. Generally, you're either good at maths or you're good at English, but it's rare to be good at both unless you're like my sister who got straight A and A*.

xXOrqyT.png

Soldato
Max number 12 (retook the test and some are easier as they have repeating numbers)
Reaction time 312ms (explains my fps ability :()
Verbal memory 112 (surprised as I can't remember what someone said a minute ago normally)
Visual Memory 11673 (I find staring at the middle makes this much easier.)

I suspect the percentiles are flawed though. Someone is clearly running bots on the site as some of those numbers are insane.

Associate
Scored 11 on Number Memory
Measured a Reaction Time of 199.0ms
Scored 94 on Verbal Memory
Scored 14605 points in Visual Memory

That's pretty fun as far as these sorts of tests go. Oh to have a less tired, less addled brain again! :)

Back
Top Bottom