Humble Choice

Associate
Ive been pretty turned off with Humble Monthly since IGN took over too. I remember back when the EA/Origin bundle dropped but sadly we wont return to those days on Humble. Monthly has been worth it occasionally for me.

Soldato
OP
Just cancelled mine. I don't think IGN get what the problem is TBH.

Game Pass, over the first two weeks of December, is adding Doom Eternal, GreedFall, Haven, Call of the Sea, Starbound, and a few other games, plus EA Play. Ubisoft+ has just added Fenyx Rising. Cyberpunk is out next week.

Against that, who wants a bundle of indie games for a tenner? Even throwing in a month of EA Play and offering £3 off if you try and cancel does nothing to fix the fundamental problem; there are only so many hours in a day. Every month it's the same thing with Choice; great value, but a boring selection of games (with a few exceptions).

Last edited:
Soldato
6.99 for Morta, Indivisible and Overcooked 2.

No idea about the others but have been after Morta since release.

Good month for me.

Soldato
OP
Just had an email through offering this at £4.44/month for the next six months if I sign back up (Premium plan, not Classic). Cheapest deal I've seen yet!

And yet, price still isn't the problem :p

Last edited:
Associate
Ditto.

The handful of headline games of note over the past few months I already had, and the rest is stuff I'd never touch. I'm bored with puasing just to keep the classic plan for what little it does for me.

Soldato
I too have been interested in Ancestors game. I think I'll unpause this month. Although first thing is to try get a discount by going to pause.

EDIT, usual trick worked for a discount, so I ended up paying $8 instead of $12.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Very happy with this one. Easily worth the cost of entry for PC Building, Ancestors, and Chaosbane. Total Tank Simulator, Not Tonight, Shadows of New York and Deleveled look worth a go too.

I was hoping for a cracker month this month, but these are terrible.

Paused for a month at least.

Song of Horror does look good though. :)

If you want Song of Horror, I'm about to add it to my For Sale thread, here. Not my cup of tea at all.

Caporegime
Half and half about this purchase now. Good = Chaosbane looks to be a great Diablo 3 clone. Bad = it runs terribly. I am getting frame pacing issues which has turned it into a juddering mess. I wish I could get a refund.

Back
Top Bottom