Humble Choice

Soldato
Probably unpause just for Valfaris. Had it my Steam wishlist for a while, should get the $4 off offer (have every other time I paused) which will make it cheaper than just Valfaris alone on Steam (cheapest it's been has been £8.99). Will wait to check next Steam sale first (think Luna sale is next week).

Associate
Probably unpause just for Valfaris. Had it my Steam wishlist for a while, should get the $4 off offer (have every other time I paused) which will make it cheaper than just Valfaris alone on Steam (cheapest it's been has been £8.99). Will wait to check next Steam sale first (think Luna sale is next week).
I tried pausing to get the $4 off offer, but it didn't work for me, nor last month either, I've only managed to get it once. :(

Soldato
OP

TLDW:

Really Good:
Moving Out
Trine 4
Valfaris

Worth Playing:
Valkyria Chronicles 2
Train Station Renovation
Werewolf - Heart of the Forest
Iris

Okay:
Outward
Endless Space 2
Lovecraft's Untold Stories
Co-Open

Kinda Poor:
The Wild Eight (survival abandonware)
Boomerang Fu (dull)

Nothing here for me this month really. Got Trine on Xbox. Moving Out seems interesting, but couch co-op on PC is a nope. Valfaris isn't my sort of thing. Valkyria is fine, but not something that really has me excited. And the rest are games I'll never bother playing.

Soldato
I tried pausing to get the $4 off offer, but it didn't work for me, nor last month either, I've only managed to get it once. :(

I paused and as usual they gave me the $4 off offer. Don't know how humble decides.

So $8, which is £6.04 via paypal. I'll check some of the others, but it's worth it for Valfaris alone (£8.99 is the cheapest it's been and is currently £10.12).

Associate
I paused and as usual they gave me the $4 off offer. Don't know how humble decides.

So $8, which is £6.04 via paypal. I'll check some of the others, but it's worth it for Valfaris alone (£8.99 is the cheapest it's been and is currently £10.12).
Just tried pausing again and nope, no discount for me. :(

Second time I tried too this month, it's just not working for me.

Soldato
OP
I've gone for it.

Even with Control being on Game Pass, I think there's enough here to justify the price. Chimera Squad, Battlegrounds, Peaky Blinders, Kingdom Two Crowns, Wildfire and Ruin Raiders (bonus game) look good. On the fence about Elex. Will pop my spares on the MM.

Soldato
Will pop my spares on the MM.

Careful with that, Humble has gone a bit mad in last few months and randomly seem to use the ban hammer for that.

https://old.reddit.com/r/GameDealsM...ware_of_humble_bundles_gift_links_there_have/

Doesn't seem to be any specific thing that triggers it, humble just seem to be throwing the ban hammer around randomly when you give away too many games from the bundles.

As for this bundle, I'm unsure, I only really want control, but it's standard edition. Might pause again shortly before auto renewal and see if I can get another $4 discount. Would be worth it at that and then just wait for dlc discount.

Caporegime
As for this bundle, I'm unsure, I only really want control, but it's standard edition. Might pause again shortly before auto renewal and see if I can get another $4 discount. Would be worth it at that and then just wait for dlc discount.

I got $4 in January and accepted, $2 last month and declined and $4 again this month but still declined. So it depends what you did last month I think.

Back
Top Bottom