Humble Choice

Associate
Got an email about it.

ecda522e221d34e0e459595e1a5b7bb4.png

Thank you, nice that we will get the free update for Metro Exodus too.

Caporegime
Yeah, not really feeling this month's bunch of indie games. PC won't do Metro Exodus justice so I might as well wait and play it on console when the RT edition comes out there.

Associate
Full list: Metro Exodus certainly is taking up a large proportion of the budget this month.

dY5Wtic.png

Anyone got any tips on how to get a discount regularly on the Humble monthly.

They usually do the big deals on it a few times a year. Like £5~ instead of £8 for the first few months or something. The major downside that they don't tell you, is that you lose the discount if you pause.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Not a bad month. Metro, Genesis, CSD!3, Size Matters, Morkredd, Relicta, and Family Man all look good to me. Maybe Levelhead too. Not sure if I'll enjoy that one.

Soldato
Anyone got any tips on how to get a discount regularly on the Humble monthly.

I have only been offered one discount, whereas quite a few people on this thread seem to get regular discount.

Thanks.

As mentioned above, I believed they do send out emails offering a discount but you do need to stay active each month to receive the deal.

If you are a current Classic subscriber, every month you can go through the process of pausing your subscription, sometimes they might offer you a small discount to stay active that month, not always though. I never got offered any discount from last month or this month.

Soldato
Finally got around to actually claiming/activating all the Humble Choice bundles going back to last July :D

Pro-tip though, if you try to activate too much stuff in quick succession Steam eventually gets annoyed at you and you can't activate anything for ~1 hour, so I had to do it in several batches!

Soldato
June bundle is out, and part from not owning the two DLC in the Civilization VI game offer, I can't see anything else that might be of interest. If anyone know the rest of the games and if they good enough to splash out on, fell free to post your comments ! :p

9dUQvp8.gif

Soldato
OP
Ikenfell is great. Playing through that on Game Pass at the moment. Probably some fun to be had with Stubbs and Worms too (not sure how long it would take for them to get boring...).

I'm in for Civ VI alone. If it wasn't for that, this would be the first pass in a while.

Soldato
Going Under is kind of cool too - it's a pretty standard fare rogue-lite dungeon crawly type thing only it's theming is kind of a mashup of medieval RPG and the corporate tech/startup world

I'm in it for the Civ VI DLCs as I only have the base game, been meaning to pick them up at some point

Soldato
So, July's choices is upon us now and got to admit I'm a bit tempted, since I was looking at Surge 2 over at Fanatical, but the would be three games for €9.99. Although saying that, part from Yakuza 3, the only other game that might be of interest is Dirt 5.. not so sure about the other 8 games, have to look into those.

kBaiNaQ.gif

Soldato
OP
Excellent month this time:

Yakuza 3 Remastered
The Surge 2
Dirt 5
Hammering
Nimbatus
Paradise Killer
Kill It With Fire
Bee Simulator
Elderborn
SWINE HD
Deadly Days
ADOM
Creatorcrate

Soldato
OP
Yakuza 3, The Surge 2, and Dirt 5 being on Game Pass takes the shine off a bit. But Hammerting, Nimbatus, Kill It With Fire, Bee Simulator, SWINE, and Deadly Days all look interesting to me. Not sold on the others.

Soldato
Yakuza 3, The Surge 2, and Dirt 5 being on Game Pass takes the shine off a bit. But Hammerting, Nimbatus, Kill It With Fire, Bee Simulator, SWINE, and Deadly Days all look interesting to me. Not sold on the others.
So if you wouldn't have had game pass, then it would been a no brainer for you with adding those other titles ?

Back
Top Bottom