hyde park water fight

Soldato
Amazed how well trained the dogs are, he just looked like he was just having some fun. Imagine they turn into right beasts with the right command.

It's a bit of a tough one for the police, they don't want to be stopping peoples fun but they have to ensure everyone is safe. With them vs. a very large group it's probably easier for them to come down looking harsh. I wonder what happened that made them all group together and advance.

TS7

TS7

Soldato
That guy had some serious moves. Someone should have taken that chav girl out with a water gun to shut up her up.

Also, where can you get those sort of water guns from? They had some impressive distance.

Art

Art

Associate
I wonder what happened that made them all group together and advance

The Beeb have a bit of a writeup on it:

One male is being questioned on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm and two for public order offences.

One person needed hospital treatment for a facial injury sustained at the event, which is thought to have been organised on a social networking site.

I guess that when one or two people got into a fight they didn't go in one by one because they knew how any troublemakers would react.

Caporegime
I'm guessing though that the water fight carried on just further away, with all the ***** heading to where the police were? :p

Someone really should have squirted the dog, i'm sure it would have loved it, looked rather hot...

Caporegime
The Beeb have a bit of a writeup on it:

I guess that when one or two people got into a fight they didn't go in one by one because they knew how any troublemakers would react.

Interesting and actually quite shows how well behaved and "fun" most people are. Over 1500 people turned up and only 3 were causing trouble.

Back
Top Bottom