Hypothetical "End of the World" Question

Caporegime
Well I for one welcome our holy genocidal overlords!

Maybe when he tries it Ganesha will come and lay the smack down on him?

Man of Honour
I would build an emp so I can stop him when he gets close to my base before deploying my banshees and a cyborg commando.

Associate
Wow. How can someone live their life "knowing" that in less than 9 years time they will either go to an eternal paradise, or "cease to exist"? That's a really odd viewpoint on life.

Its like you going on in life knowing at some point you are definately going to die, it could be today, tomorrow or many years from now, you just get on with it, oh and i hope i havent made you misreable :D

Permabanned
OP
Is it just me or is this forum the font of all knowledge? :p

It's like this is where the quality people hang out (except me).

Associate
Interesting thread as just a short while ago a christian co-worker and I talked about this same subject.

He says that the devil will come first claiming to be Christ, but you will know hes false because he will use the media to try to convince us all he is Jesus.

He then says Jesus will come and we will all know he is Jesus because he will apear to all of us asthough he is standing infront of us all (and bring all of heavens angels with him). We will then all be judged and some will go to heaven and the rest will cease to exist (bit more complicated than this).

The interesting thing about what he was saying to me was he believes from studying the bible it will happen within the next 9 years.

Wow what a coincidence, after all these hundreds of thousands of years, this thing he believes in is going to happen in his miniscule lifetime, I bet he cant believe his luck!

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Assume Jesus was a real person and really "worked miracles."

What would happen in the world if he really came back from the dead, as is "predicted"? Would there be panic etc, or rejoicing?

Just a random thought.

:)

Read the Book of Revelation at the end of the Bible and you will have your answer:)

Associate
First of all if Jesus came back he would probably need to start a rock band called jesus and the disciples and tour for a bit, take drugs etc - basically break all the commandments and then like spread his message in his songs like a christian rock band, disband and then re-unite - and then everyone who was not a fan would basically go to hell.

Back
Top Bottom