Hypothetical "End of the World" Question

Associate
lol "Next case The world v.s. Jesus christ for acts of mass murder, property damage & general disorder spanning the whole of creation through use of earth quakes, violent tornadoes, Volcanoes, Tsunamis, Storms, floods and all other manner of Natural disasters. How do you plead?"

would "act of god" be a form of defence?

Soldato
The Quran and hadith explain in great detail, as to the 'age' in which Jesus Christ peace be upon returns. From an islamic point of view, the time is very near indeed as all the major signs are happening.

The jews rejected Jesus Christ pbuh as the Messiah because he did not liberate the holy land from non jewish rule, he did not create a jewish state, nor did he rule the world from the holy land.

Mysteriously, all the above has happened within the past 50 years. God has also created a being, who will imitate the true Messiah, Jesus Christ pbuh. This being, known in Islam as Dajjal or the Anti-Christ/False Messiah, must in turn do all the things that the true Messiah was to do, in order for the jews to accept him. Everything has already been done, and the 'imposter' state of Israel is gaining power and deceiving jews into believing that their claim to validity is being confirmed, but this Israel is indeed an imposter.

Only the true believers, will recognise the false messiah, and the true messiah when he does indeed return. I predict it will be within the next 50 years, based on the Quran and hadith.

Soldato
Interesting thread as just a short while ago a christian co-worker and I talked about this same subject.

He says that the devil will come first claiming to be Christ, but you will know hes false because he will use the media to try to convince us all he is Jesus.

He then says Jesus will come and we will all know he is Jesus because he will apear to all of us asthough he is standing infront of us all (and bring all of heavens angels with him). We will then all be judged and some will go to heaven and the rest will cease to exist (bit more complicated than this).

The interesting thing about what he was saying to me was he believes from studying the bible it will happen within the next 9 years.

And you didn't have him committed because... ?

Only the true believers, will recognise the false messiah, and the true messiah when he does indeed return.

Sounds convenient for the mentally ill people who believe in such things.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Governments would declare him a terrorist and kill him in an attempt to cling onto power and keep people as economic slaves. :p

Osama Bin Laden could be Jesus resurrected for all we know. :o

Last edited:
Soldato
...and you are a product, of the conditioning of this godless age which we live in today, which has deceived most of mankind.

I'm a product of a godless universe who despairs at having to share this spec of cosmic dust with lunatics who believe there is this super awesome afterlife awaiting them yet will still wear a seat belt every time they go for a pint of fat free milk.

Man of Honour
Ask him that if Jesus / God in particular is supposed to be so nice and all powerful, why the heck has he waited so long to come back & not basically clicked his fingers and prevented so much suffering (maybe he enjoys inflicting pain/death), when he could have made a utopia with no disease/problems, never created 'the devil' & everyone would have been happy including him.

Free will. How can you have utopia with free will. It simply isn't possible.

As for returning within 9years your work mate has not got that from studying the bible.

If we are talking about God in the bible returning. Then all the dead rising and joining God in the clouds would be a massive show of power. Those left would as you could imagine be rioting and everything else.

Man of Honour
The Quran and hadith explain in great detail, as to the 'age' in which Jesus Christ peace be upon returns. From an islamic point of view, the time is very near indeed as all the major signs are happening.

The jews rejected Jesus Christ pbuh as the Messiah because he did not liberate the holy land from non jewish rule, he did not create a jewish state, nor did he rule the world from the holy land.

Mysteriously, all the above has happened within the past 50 years. God has also created a being, who will imitate the true Messiah, Jesus Christ pbuh. This being, known in Islam as Dajjal or the Anti-Christ/False Messiah, must in turn do all the things that the true Messiah was to do, in order for the jews to accept him. Everything has already been done, and the 'imposter' state of Israel is gaining power and deceiving jews into believing that their claim to validity is being confirmed, but this Israel is indeed an imposter.

Only the true believers, will recognise the false messiah, and the true messiah when he does indeed return. I predict it will be within the next 50 years, based on the Quran and hadith.

I dont want to sound stupid, but why is it required to say pbuh after each jesus christ?

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

"But," says Man, "Jesus is a dead giveaway isn't he? As part of the Holy trinity he proves that you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED."

"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly disappears in a puff of logic as does Jesus.

"Oh, that was easy," says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is in fact white and and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing.

Associate

At least an unhealthy pre-occupation with the apocalypse isn't just limited to Christianity.
The apocalypse will come, basing my prediction on a copy of the Yellow Pages and a scrap of paper I found yesterday, in 53 years, 6 months and 17 days.

I dont want to sound stupid, but why is it required to say pbuh after each jesus christ?
Muslims generally say a phrase after saying the name of a prophet.

Associate
Even in written form?
It would seem so...

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: When Allah decreed the Creation He pledged Himself by writing in His book which is laid down with Him: My mercy prevails over my wrath.

How peculiar.
Many aspects of religion are.

Back
Top Bottom