Hyundai ImageQuest L90D+ 19" TFT

Associate
It already has a dead pixel as well :(

Not a good experiance so far with what is my first tft. I am sorely tempted to say ******** to em and get an iiyama vmpro 513

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by nik0lai
It already has a dead pixel as well :(

Not a good experiance so far with what is my first tft. I am sorely tempted to say ******** to em and get an iiyama vmpro 513

I know how you feel man - gutted.

Rest assured, they're not all defective.

Associate
might be best to confirm its definitely the tft and not the vid card/dvi cable that suddenly has the issue. Just thinking about how gutted you would be if you had to send it off and had the same result after! It prolly is the tft tho... :(

Associate
I've just received my L90D+ from OcUK. Disapointed to say the least, bright green pixel near the centre of the screen.

Apart from that, quite impressed with the monitor. No doubt I will be using the 7-day distance selling thing.

If I take it back to ocUK - do you think they will exchange it? Presumably I would not be able to send that back if it has a dead pixel as I would not be covered under the distance selling act?

Also, how do you remove the base unit??

Associate
l90d+base.jpg

So basically, I push the two top clips (downwards)? then pull away? I've tried but all I get is the bottom coming off but not the top half :(

Associate
I managed to get it off. I received a replacement L90D+ this morning. 11 lazy pixels.

**** poor quality control.. why we consumers accept this is behond belief.

Associate
lol i'm glad i didn't send my 1 lazy blue pixel back then if u return and get something like that :D. Seems very poor from hyundai tbh

Associate
11 pixels, that's pretty bad

the blue line looks pretty bad

there are many good monitors though. I'm still not happy witht he drivers though, they say version 1.1.0, dated 07/10/2002. that is the latest file off www.hyundaiq.de. pretty sure they need new drivers for this monitor.

there is a comparative review of the monitor at www.tomshardware.com. they liked it a lot.

bb

Soldato
I got a samsung SN913N which is the same panel which is used on this Hyundia TFT, I really like it, VGA doesn't bother me buts really cool looking and crisp images the TFT is able to provide. very good in games I must admit.

Associate
9761 said:
I got a samsung SN913N which is the same panel which is used on this Hyundia TFT, I really like it, VGA doesn't bother me buts really cool looking and crisp images the TFT is able to provide. very good in games I must admit.
Seconded :D

My brother just got one too, we both play games a lot and he really likes his Samsung as well(his first TFT).

Back
Top Bottom