I bloody hate chavs! (keyboard warrior rant)

Soldato
OP
willd58 said:
At your age you really need some form of security at events like this, you live and learn.
Yeh the people organising it were a bit dubious lol, but once the 2 police vans, 3 cars and ambulance turned up that acted as enough security.

There have been events before which have had adults there which were obviously a good idea, ah well - we'll just see what happens.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Evil-Penguin said:
It's hardy "worrying about such problems" More like revenge for their behaviour with no real repercussions. :cool:

Don't go off topic anymore as it's not appropriate to turn this into a morbid thread but what i'm saying - if you really only had a week left to live you wouldn't waste your time worrying about chavs. You'd be wanting to spend your every waking moment with your friends and family, being happy and not becoming a mass murderer.

Soldato
I was just thinking how chavs would react looking down the barrel of a gun..

Then i thought theres a lot of guns in America and not many chavs, at least AFAIK.

Problem/Solution?

Soldato
My next thought just happened, what if we legalise the shooting of definite chavs, with a set of attributes to ensure chavness...

But then i thought, they might use a combined braincell to wear different clothing. And i think it would be much worse if we couldnt pick them out..

Permabanned
Nix said:
Listen to this guy, he knows what he's talking about.
I really dont know how to take that, is it sarcasm or do you think i have a point?

Its very easy to overpower a bunch of scared kids, most of whom will cower at the sighn of trouble, so for a large group of chavs it makes a perfect target, especially with them egging each other on and what not, its how they work imo.

2 large older guys, and i mean, 25-35ish will scare off even the scummy 22 year old who hangs round with the 15 year olds to get skirt and feel big about himself.

RandomTom said:
Yeh the people organising it were a bit dubious lol, but once the 2 police vans, 3 cars and ambulance turned up that acted as enough security.
Bit late for your friend though no? and im sure it ruined what sounds like a decent evening.

RandomTom said:
There have been events before which have had adults there which were obviously a good idea, ah well - we'll just see what happens.
They do tend to ruin the whole idea of a party, but if you can find yourself a set of cool ones wholl let you get on with it but are still compitent enough to spot real trouble then your set.

Last edited:
Soldato
just had another one.. a thought that is..

id like to run an experiment.. infiltrate a chav group as one of them.. earn their chav trust.. then when i earn a status in the group.. pose to them a question such as "why do we do all this stuff.. id rather earn loads of money and be smarter than everyone" wonder what would happen

Soldato
Last night at closing time outside the pub, there was a crowd of about 50 of them, maybe more, kicking off on each other. I left before things hotted up, good thing since the police drove past about a minute later, to break it up i presume. I don't know why they do it, other than bragging rights, or alcohol/drugs.

What i think is even worse is when they set fire to cars, wait for the fire brigade to arrive, and then throw bricks at them and attack them.

They are an absolute disgrace.

Nix said:
Don't go off topic anymore as it's not appropriate to turn this into a morbid thread but what i'm saying - if you really only had a week left to live you wouldn't waste your time worrying about chavs. You'd be wanting to spend your every waking moment with your friends and family, being happy and not becoming a mass murderer.

Yeah I know what you mean, but i *think* R^T's point was simply that the only reason they get away with as much as they do, is that the rest of us are law abiding citizens. If there were no legal consequences for taking the law into our own hands, more people might be more forthcoming. But I'll leave it at that before taking this any more offtopic.

Soldato
gord said:
just had another one.. a thought that is..

id like to run an experiment.. infiltrate a chav group as one of them.. earn their chav trust.. then when i earn a status in the group.. pose to them a question such as "why do we do all this stuff.. id rather earn loads of money and be smarter than everyone" wonder what would happen

Thoughts are coming thick and fast tonight eh? lol

Their heads would go "bang", they would not be able to fathom the concept :p

Soldato
In another, AFAIK, chav related situation.

One of our mates was walking back from a club on his own when he got jumped by 3 guys/chavs. Our mate is about 26ish i think, but is heavily stacked, does boxing and other fighting sports/clubs and is rather good. Now he had a lot to drink, but we think sobered up slightly on the walk back because after he got thwacked on the back of the head he proceeded to beat 3 shades of **** out of one of them.. only for the other 2 to run off.. the last one would have run off if he could.

Our mate was trailed by a car on the way home, which he ran away from as he thought they probably would have called their mates... but at last.. we all said we would have paid to see their faces when he started to defend himself.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
willd58 said:
I really dont know how to take that, is it sarcasm or do you think i have a point?

I wasn't being sarcastic.

Evil-Penguin said:
Last night at closing time outside the pub, there was a crowd of about 50 of them, maybe more, kicking off on each other. I left before things hotted up, good thing since the police drove past about a minute later, to break it up i presume. I don't know why they do it, other than bragging rights, or alcohol/drugs.

They're just idiots with too much testosterone with something to prove because they've failed at anything they've ever tried. When it comes down to it, it's just chest beating.

Soldato
OOooo, another thought based on previous ones.

What if we started to stick up posters on walls saying "Chavs your groups are being infiltrated.. trust no one.. even the bigger members.. they are not on your side"

If we could turn chav on chav.. or even experienced chav on new member chavs, we could limit their lifeline and supply.. and maybe eradicate chavs.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
On a role gord? :p

Or maybe have the old "Your country needs you!" poster edited to say "Your country hates you!" and hand them out to all chavs.

Soldato
Nix said:
On a role gord? :p

Or maybe have the old "Your country needs you!" poster edited to say "Your country hates you!" and hand them out to all chavs.

Dont know, that might just make them like angry wasps... sting the **** out of everything and get off scott free.. hmm, maybe not like wasps, but angry!

I think a "Fellow Chavs, We Need You!" <insert map and directions for chavs into old mineshaft>

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Nah, should just give vasectomies to all chavs and spay all chavettes. That would soon fix the problem and there'll be a lack of testosterone too.

Che

Che

Associate
Haha, that'll scare them

"You're a gimp, come on then!"
"Go Google Cannibal Corpse lyrics!"

:cool:

My method of dealing with them is to preempt with ultra-violence!

Back
Top Bottom