I cried watching kids cartoon movie!!

Soldato
My girlfriend has cried her eyes out at pretty much every Pixar film we have watched to date lol. I admit to crying when watching The Passion Of The Christ the other night, not because I'm religious but because of the scene where he is carry his crucifix up to the top of the hill, he slips and Mary has a flash back to when he was a little boy.

Soldato
My girlfriend has cried her eyes out at pretty much every Pixar film we have watched to date lol. I admit to crying when watching The Passion Of The Christ the other night, not because I'm religious but because of the scene where he is carry his crucifix up to the top of the hill, he slips and Mary has a flash back to when he was a little boy.

God damn, that scene went on forever. It reached a point where I just thought 'christ [not literally], get on with it'. then I remembered where he was going and what was going to happen there and felt bad for a while.

Soldato
God damn, that scene went on forever. It reached a point where I just thought 'christ [not literally], get on with it'. then I remembered where he was going and what was going to happen there and felt bad for a while.
Get on with it lol, did you watch the beating he had taken before hand?

Soldato
the only film that i've had a couple of tears in was armageddon i think. i remember watching the iron giant when i was younger. i dont think i cried though.

Soldato
I have always considered myself a 'blokey' bloke, playing footy, drinking with the boys, Messy lads holidays, ride a big motorbike, you know the gig.
[/size]

erm.. i swear before you started riding.. you created a thread about being scared to ride the bike ;) so you might not be as blokey as you think you are ;)

Soldato
I nearly went to tears at one point during Toy Story 2. I think that's about it for animated films.

The ending of AI is absolutely the saddest ending to any film ever though. Practically reduced to a human waterfall.

Associate
And there's a fine example of why Will Smith is the most highly paid actor in the world. An incredibly powerful scene.

Yeah i have to agree, never watched much fresh prince but that was gut wrenching.

I think there's a distinction between a kids cartoon movie though and UP, Pixar are masters at their craft. I think WALL-E had sadder moments though.

Caporegime
This is one scene I cried at when I was younger. Such an awesome ending:

Hello, boys! I'm back! :cool:

I also cried at the ending of Dragonheart. :o

Love that film.

Permabanned
Ya bugger yi ... That got a lump in my throat :(

lol. I was posting on 4chan a couple years back about how my dog was ill and I'd taken him to be put down. Someone posted that video.

It's good because you think it's going to be a comedic tale about this dog. And then as it goes on, you can feel the tone of the poem change and the audience stop laughing. I think if you own dogs that vid's always going to get ya.

I'm a huuuuuge fan of Disney but I don't think I have cried at a cartoon film yet. One live-action film has made me cry though, which was "Charly". That's the film version of Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes (of which the book also brought me tears).

Back
Top Bottom