Got these back, and they look great! No more leaks I am told Dropped them back into here, started it up, and it ran on all 4, and seemed great! Now, the left fork sprung a leak in the shed randomly, and I decided to redo the fork seals whilst it was in bits ago, so off came all the fairings, and I got myself a head stock stand: Lets rip that front end apart, and get the forks off: Yeah, made a little mess, but we got the job done! The offending seal: Ripped the guts out of it: Not happy with the finish of this, so decided to have a go at re-painting them. Ground down all the corrosion, and lifted parts: Started off going for black: I also managed to break one of the mud guard mounts when I was removing it, and decided to try some 3d printed parts Printer in action: Some of the test prints, just to get the settings/sizes dialled in: Some more work to do here, but a good start Now onto the other leg: The top cap was a little chewed on this side, looks like someone was a little hamfisted with this one before: Seal retaining ring was a little rusty: Mudguard holder retaining ring, not quite as bad: I had to use a blowtorch to get this seal out, it was REALLY wedged in there, and had to be quite violent about it! So it was looking a little messy in here: All the varying parts were cleaned up, and checked: You can see from the old seal here how well wedged in it was: This really was not ok, so needed to be tidied up: Quick dunk in the ultrasonic cleaner: Little bit of light sanding, and polishing later: Changed my mind, and decided to go to white..... Best start getting this back together on leg 2: More testing on 3d printer parts, pretty much spot on: Back on the bike, managed to scratch up the paint on one leg, so i hid it in the photo Will sort it out properly another time! I then found the carbs were leaking! I left them sat at a funny angle with fuel in there for a couple of weeks, so looks like a float got stuck. Tried to tap/whack them a a bit to release it, but figured out it was carb 2, and whipped it open to have a look, and it had some ethanol sludge build up: So I took the bowls off all the carbs, cleaned them with carb cleaner, and have learnt my lesson! DO not leave modern fuel in old carbs for any length of time. Apparently you can get an ethanol killer additive, so will have to look into that! Throwing it all back together. I did replace the front brake pads on both sides, then installed the new springs and clips (which were totally absent!) that I bought ages ago too: Post shakedown: The clutch level was missing its spring, and worked itself a little loose, but managed to sort that out, and also the tank was holding a STRONG negative pressure, which I released by opening up the fuel cap. Looks like there is a blocked breather somewhere I need to clean out, but otherwise, I was grinning from ear to ear! need to work the idle down a little bit, but I think that down to the throttle cable adjustment being slightly too tight, as the idle adjust screw is not touching it. Nothing major, but I am happier with the white forks look in general!