I have a sore throat

Associate
Biohazard said:
Anyone suggest anything other than soup to eat?

If i eat anymore I fear I will turn into a tin of heinz.

:o

Haven't read all the replies yet but when i have a sore throat custard always works for me. The custard needs to be nice and hot and then eat it while it cools.

Fills the hole and helps soothe my throat...

Caporegime
My gawd not another worthless thread. What is it with people posting threads like these? I bet none of them actually use any advice given. Just an excuse for a thread and a couple of posts tbh or in the OP's case, 15 posts.

Soldato
I think the reason dairy products might be bad for a sore throat is more that if you have a sore throat leading up to a cold, eating an excess of dairy will produce even more phlegm afterwards. There may be other reasons, but that point is true, and if you have a sore throat in such a way you think it'll lead to a cold, it's probably best to go easy on them :)

Permabanned
OP
G-MAN2004 said:
My gawd not another worthless thread. What is it with people posting threads like these? I bet none of them actually use any advice given. Just an excuse for a thread and a couple of posts tbh or in the OP's case, 15 posts.

no actually I went to the shops and bought a few suggestions, then Tony's van came 30 mins ago and I'm still eating out the tub!

IF the threads that bad why even bother to grace it with a reply then? :rolleyes:

My gawd

Caporegime
Biohazard said:
I've been, was there on Tuesday don't see what point your trying to make... why don't you make for the door? ;)

What I'm saying is if you were there on tuesday and your GP said there was nothing to worry about, they why make a thread!? :p

Permabanned
OP
as I was running out of things to eat that wouldn't make me wince everytime I swallowed... is there a problem with this? Its a gereneral discussion about easy food to eat. Don't like it get the **** outta here.

That doctor is an idiot anyway, I'm changing practice.

Caporegime
Biohazard said:
as I was running out of things to eat that wouldn't make me wince everytime I swallowed... is there a problem with this? Its a gereneral discussion about easy food to eat. Don't like it get the **** outta here.

That doctor is an idiot anyway, I'm changing practice.

I was only generally discussing it. Close the door behind me sir.

Associate
Biohazard said:
Anyone suggest anything other than soup to eat?

If i eat anymore I fear I will turn into a tin of heinz.

:o

I've been ill for the last 5 days too it sucks big time. :(

The doc told me to eat ice lollies and suck on ice cubes.

Don't worry about eating but keep your fluid intake up but if you can eat try things like
yogurts
milkshakes
boiled or scrambled eggs
jelly
shepherd’s pie

Hope your feeling better soon :)

Permabanned
OP
PrettyInPink said:
I've been ill for the last 5 days too it sucks big time. :(

The doc told me to eat ice lollies and suck on ice cubes.

Don't worry about eating but keep your fluid intake up but if you can eat try things like
yogurts
milkshakes
boiled or scrambled eggs
jelly
shepherd’s pie

Hope your feeling better soon :)

oh shepherds pie, fishermans pie too! yeah thats tomorrows tea sorted!

I know its rubbish isn't it, I have other stuff wrong with me now at the moment as well being un well actually makes me angry as odd as it may sound...

Yeah I've been drinking water like its going out of fashion, learnt that lesson the hard way once :)

Back
Top Bottom