I have a sore throat

Soldato
Biohazard said:
oh those little things yeah I've seen them but thought them pricey for the size... I'll try one out with breakfast tomorrow see if they are as good as everyone raves! :)

They are! 100% good for and taste great. Read the packaging as well, it's funny.

Soldato
Biohazard said:
what are these? thats the second or third time someone has said that

They are gorgeous drinks ... or smoothies if you will. They contain bananas, apples, strawberries etc. all natural, no colourings, flavourings etc. and definitely no churches put into them.

I'm sure you local supermarket will have them :)

Permabanned
OP
VaderDSL said:
They are gorgeous drinks ... or smoothies if you will. They contain bananas, apples, strawberries etc. all natural, no colourings, flavourings etc. and definitely no churches put into them.

I'm sure you local supermarket will have them :)

churches? :confused: :eek: :p

yeah I've seen them in the drinks bit at my local somerfields, they'll be on the breakfast list in the morning!

Permabanned
Try and get soluble paracetamol. Dissolve and gargle with it before swallowing. It acts like a local anesthetic on the back of your throat. Remember not to overdo the tablets, though

There is a spray that you can buy from the chemist that numbs the throat for a while. As the pharmacist.

Permabanned
OP
mrdbristol said:
Baby Food is easy to swallow so it won't irritate your throat.

Make sure you have your bib on , and get an adult to take the lid off.

Mark

why do you feel the need to try and belittle people?

Does it make you feel big? Cause it certainly doesn't make you sound it

Again, if you don't like the contents of the thread head for the hills

Associate
Biohazard said:
churches? :confused: :eek: :p

yeah I've seen them in the drinks bit at my local somerfields, they'll be on the breakfast list in the morning!

I also think somerfield has the 1 ltr bottles of offer(1/2 price)

It's good that your drinking plenty.

When you are ill and you have other worries it can really get you down just keep your chin up and concentrate on getting better. :)

Btw the spray for the back of your throat that yermum mentioned does work.

Associate
G-MAN2004 said:
My gawd not another worthless thread. What is it with people posting threads like these? I bet none of them actually use any advice given. Just an excuse for a thread and a couple of posts tbh or in the OP's case, 15 posts.
There is always someone that has nothing better to do than moan about something that doesn't even need to concern them. :rolleyes:

Soldato
Tub of Dairylea
Melted Cheese

Once my dad put an indian in the food blender after a operation on my mouth try it!

also try

rice pudding
mashed tatty
and original lucozade (always makes me feel better)

Back
Top Bottom