I have been sacked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Here is my days story (Would happen on Friday)...

I work at McDonalds part time (I am at university) and up untill now, i loved working there. I got on with the people, and i did enjoy the work that i was doing. Right so, getting to the point....Today i turned up to work an 20 mins early, and i said to my manager "Thought i would come in early to help out" She said "That is silly, you work your normal hours and nothing else" This fumed me, since all i was doing was my days good deed, so i said (Which i regret) " of, i am sick of being treated like this. I do my best for this company and all i get is NO SWEARING" She then looked at me for about 5 seconds, and she said "I no longer want you working for me" I said fine, i can just go up the road to KFC and get a job...Then all of a sudden she says "Wait...The truth is, you have great potential and i do not want to lose you. Would you consider management training?" Lol i was stunned...I love working their, and to be offered management i was chuffed. Anyway, after saying yes and apologising to her for the language, she said "I'm joking...Now get lost eggface" I have no idea what an eggface is! Anyway yeah, what a day...I feel so low.

Associate
sounds like you over reacted in the 1st place. Should have just said "fine", and walked out and came back 20mins later. Although it was a kind thing to do, I wouldn't want anyone so unpredicabtly angry working for me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom