I just resigned

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
basmic said:
Now I know why other countries extract the urine from football fans in the UK - because they are such mindless numpties.

This has been perfectly demonstrated by Seb.
Did you not read the thread then?
I'm assuming he's quit his job in favour of a new one but as many people do if they can afford it, is taking some time out in between jobs before starting his new job fresh and keen.

Seb

Seb

Associate
OP
Haly said:
I'm assuming he's quit his job in favour of a new one but as many people do if they can afford it, is taking some time out in between jobs before starting his new job fresh and keen.
give this man a bowl and a bone and call him BINGO! :D

Permabanned
Haly said:
Regardless of whether or not Seb has another job to go to or not. His actions clearly mirror those as a mindless football fan, who chooses to leave a job to watch a black and white ball being kicked about.

Tru

Tru

Soldato
basmic said:
Regardless of whether or not Seb has another job to go to or not. His actions clearly mirror those as a mindless football fan, who chooses to leave a job to watch a black and white ball being kicked about.
Footballs haven't been black and white for quite some time.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
basmic said:
Oooh that needs a huge IMO there ;)
How exactly does it affect you? He's chosen to take a month off from work unpaid while inbetween jobs, something I'm sure many people working fulltime would love to be able to do for a whole number of reasons. I know I'd love to be able to and I'm sure most people reading this would too, regardless of whether they'd spend their time off watching football or not.
You really need to take that chip off your shoulder one day, it's making a big dent in your arm :p

Soldato
basmic said:

Your one of them mindless worker folks who doesn't quit his job and doens't watch a ball being kicked about.

Swings and roundabouts here. :)

Permabanned
Haly said:
Oooh that needs a huge IMO there ;)
How exactly does it affect you?
Who said it affected me? I'm just expressing an opinion.
William said:
Your one of them mindless worker folks who doesn't quit his job and doens't watch a ball being kicked about.

Swings and roundabouts here. :)
Indeed it is swings and roundabouts. After all, who said I worked? ;) :o

Soldato
basmic said:
After all, who said I worked? ;) :o

So,youroneofthemfilthyforeignimmigrantdolescroungerswhopaysnotaxesrobsfromthenhsdoesalltheviolentcrimeandrapeschildren!

MY GOD YOU NEED THE DEATH PENALTY!!!!1!ONE!

:D

edit:

I'll bet you took offence to that Bruce Forsyth curry joke too! ;)

Soldato
Well I guess Seb got the kind of reaction he wanted... which would have been different to the one he'd have got if he posted the whole story.

"My new job doesn't start until after the world cup. GO ME :D " doesn't have quite the same effect :o

Soldato
William said:
So,youroneofthemfilthyforeignimmigrantdolescroungerswhopaysnotaxesrobsfromthenhsdoesalltheviolentcrimeandrapeschildren!

MY GOD YOU NEED THE DEATH PENALTY!!!!1!ONE!

:D

edit:

I'll bet you took offence to that Bruce Forsyth curry joke too! ;)

That made me giggle more than anything in this thread.

Also without knowing what seb actually works as I will hold any judgement, he could work contracts or as a building sight lacky or he might just be self employed and having a giggle.

But each to his own, I'll be working in my pub all of the world cup so get to watch it any way.

Not that I really want to like :o

KaHn

Caporegime
basmic said:

Christ get over yourself will you??, nothing wrong with taking time off from work or even resigning. Hell if i could i would resign from my job to watch the World Cup but i dont need to as i can watch all the games from my office :p:D

Soldato
Don't know why but it reminds me of that simpsons episode:

Counselor: Do you have any plans for after graduation?
Homer: Me? I'm gonna drink a lot of beer and stay out ALL NIGHT

Back
Top Bottom