I love Final Fantasy XV

Caporegime

https://www.geforce.com/whats-new/a...tion-4k-trailer-nvidia-gameworks-enhancements

The PC version of Final Fantasy 15 includes all of the content from the console versions originally available through the Season Pass and free updates, as well as several new features, including:

• 4K high-resolution textures
  • Dolby Atmos
  • Realistic grass simulation
  • Advanced hair simulation
  • Combustible fire, smoke and fluid simulation
  • Advanced shadow algorithms
  • High quality ambient occlusion
  • Versatile screenshot captures
  • First-person camera mode
Available early 2018 on Windows 10 store, Steam and Origin.

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime

https://www.geforce.com/whats-new/a...tion-4k-trailer-nvidia-gameworks-enhancements

The PC version of Final Fantasy 15 includes all of the content from the console versions originally available through the Season Pass and free updates, as well as several new features, including:

• 4K high-resolution textures
  • Dolby Atmos
  • Realistic grass simulation
  • Advanced hair simulation
  • Combustible fire, smoke and fluid simulation
  • Advanced shadow algorithms
  • High quality ambient occlusion
  • Versatile screenshot captures
  • First-person camera mode
Available early 2018 on Windows 10 store, Steam and Origin.

Saw this in the morning but could not be asked to create a thread for it. Really looking forward to this. Will wait a few months after release for it to be patched up and pick it up after I grab a Volta GPU :)

Graphics look good. It will look very nice on my 4K monitor :D

Soldato
Saw this in the morning but could not be asked to create a thread for it. Really looking forward to this. Will wait a few months after release for it to be patched up and pick it up after I grab a Volta GPU :)

Graphics look good. It will look very nice on my 4K monitor :D

you'll need a better card then that 290.. or will be like a slideshow :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
you'll need a better card then that 290.. or will be like a slideshow :D

Will get a Volta for sure, want to play it 60fps if possible. If not 30fps will do also as I will be playing with a controller anyway.

k you'll see.. dunno why its a big issue anyway everyone should have 512 minimum SSD nowadays!

8k textures too !

8K textures, nice :D

Soldato
This game is going to be ridiculously, insanely demanding with all the bells and whistles. VXAO, super dense grass, great draw distances, Hairworks - holy moly.

Even a Volta Titan might not be able to cut it at 4k/60fps.

It does look really nice, though. Already looked great on consoles and these are some worthy upgrades, though they will absolutely be framerate destroyers.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
This game is going to be ridiculously, insanely demanding with all the bells and whistles. VXAO, super dense grass, great draw distances, Hairworks - holy moly.

Even a Volta Titan might not be able to cut it at 4k/60fps.

It does look really nice, though. Already looked great on consoles and these are some worthy upgrades, though they will absolutely be framerate destroyers.
I think it was 30fps on consoles, should play fine 30fps on PC also then. Just don't try playing it with keyboard and mouse at the fps though :p

Back
Top Bottom