I must be the only one!!!

N3M

N3M

Associate
OP
just tried that mate... "illegal Memory Address" isstill the problem :(

cheers tho! i thought that would have solved it!

Soldato
well ive got the main Bmp to display but still getting error give me until i get home later and ill have this going, bit busy in work at the moment. :)

Soldato
Im beggining to think either theres a file or 2 missing or the exe is corrupt and will need to be run in a debuger of sorts?? dont think ive got anything thatll do it, but ill have a proper look tonight!:)

Soldato
was gonna post last night that this is just a permissions error as above put it in a folder and set all files and folders to NOT be read only and it works fine :rolleyes: :D

N3M

N3M

Associate
OP
if i had a little webspace id chuck it up, but email me mate if your still after it...

Guys, re. fixing this...

Legends! simple fix but i really wouldnt have considered it...

This game ROX! im addicted to Quake and this is the ONLY other game that ill play :p

I cant say thankyou enough, im a very happy chappy :D

Soldato
N3M said:
if i had a little webspace id chuck it up, but email me mate if your still after it...

I posted in the thread a few days ago - the 27th - offering this but I've been ignored (post 18)

ajgoodfellow said:
If it's a free game then do you think it's OK if I upload it to my webspace?

If so then if someone e-mails it to my OCUK account then I'd be happy to upload it - [email protected] (if it's a zip or exe then please rename the extension otherwise the uni system will remove the attachment, ta!)

Back
Top Bottom