I received an email from OcUK about DAN CASES A4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hello,

I purchased (placed a preorder) Dan Cases A4-SFX v2 on OcUK in July,
and I was informed that the scheduled distribution will be held in January of 2018 from the staffs on OcUK as well as from Dan Cases.

But the problem is that e-mail from OcUK arrived with tracking information of the preorder I made for the V2.
I immediately contacted OcUK webnote and Dan on SFF https://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/i-received-an-email-from-ocuk-about-dan-cases-a4.3514/, and I found out that OcUK was able to get 30 more units of V1 so they just shipped it out to the first 30 customers on the waiting list.

Uh oh, what happen to "ALL EXISTING AND NEW PRE-ORDERS OF THE DAN CASE WILL RECEIVE THE REVISED v2 MODEL" ???

Also to quote from a staff in this forum,
All pre-orders, regardless of when they were ordered, will now receive the V2 as standard. I'll look into changing the descriptions today to make it clearer.

Although the description was CLEARER, I happened to receive the V1 instead of V2. I feel almost as if I was scammed by OcUK.

I contacted webnote multiple times to cancel this shipment of V1 and retrieve it back to the warehouse, and put me back on the preorder waiting list at the position I initially was, so at the time of distribution for the V2, I get to receive it as soon as possible. But, NO CLEAR ANSWER.

In the meantime, the V1's shipping is active:

VWpHJWX.png

I DO NOT WANT THE V1. I WANT THE V2.
PUT ME BACK ON THE QUEUE FOR THE V2.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
This is being sorted by customer service already. You will receive a v2 as promised. And to clarify, anyone else who received a v1, you have two options: -

1) Keep it and have a DAN Case today, rather than whenever we receive the v2 (possibly January 2018, possibly later)
2) Contact OcUK customer support and arrange a collection, and go back into the queue for the v2 (in your current position, don't worry)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom