I.T. Crowd Series 4?

Soldato
The wheelchair 'I'm disabled' episode is ridiculously funny. Shame that it's such a patchy show though - some episodes have been terrible.

Soldato
I think Calamity Jen was my fav episode of all time. Some classic lines in that episode :D.

Moss: BUT THATS STEALING!!!111

Moss: I cant go to prison Roy, they'll rape the flip out of me!

Moss: I'll level with you Roy, i don't think I'd flourish in a prison environment. :D

Soldato
There was some doubt over whether he would do another series or not. Black Books only lasted 3 series as did Father Ted.

Graham Linehan only wrote for the first series of black books (perhaps why the other two series are nowhere near as good), and father Ted was cut short by the actor playing Ted dying from a heat attack.wasn't it? Can't wait for the next series of IT crowd. :)

Soldato
I always thought a spin off from Father Ted would have proved popular. Father (Dick) Byrne. :D The intention was always to only have 3 seasons of Father Ted, tragic that Dermot Morgan died just a day after the last episode was filmed.

Caporegime
OP
I always thought a spin off from Father Ted would have proved popular. Father (Dick) Byrne. :D The intention was always to only have 3 seasons of Father Ted, tragic that Dermot Morgan died just a day after the last episode was filmed.

There were rumours at one point of Dylan Moran taking Ted's role.

Associate
Damn, I fail. thought this was going to start last friday 'cause 4OD said:

Next on: Friday 18th sept

But it they were talking about a repeat of an old episode. :(

Looking forward to a new series though. :)

Back
Top Bottom