I taste nice

Soldato
I usually spray Raid or some sort of insect repellent before i go to bed and then close the door to keep the repellent in my room, i haven't had one bite since i started doing that.

Associate
Eat lots of Marmite (Vegamite) or take Vitamin B suppliments, this is supposed to deter them.
Frankly i'd rather have a thousand mosquito's feasting on my scrotum than eat Marmite.
I have used Vitamin B suppliments but only in conjunction with other things, so can't say how effective they are on their own.

Man of Honour
Chances are your girlfriend could have a much smaller response to being bitten, to the point that she doesn't think she is.

I'm the same as you though, and I have a heck of a histamine reaction to the bites. :(

Buy some repellent spray with DEET in it, I went to Egypt over Christmas and didn't get bitten once. Awesome stuff. You can also get ankle/wrist bands that slowly release it.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
Mosquito net and/or mosquito coils. It's the only way to be safe.

:)

I have a box of those things from the last time they invaded and ate me:p
Im not allowed to use them anymore though:(
And we have cats and i dont fancy trying to untangle a cat from the net in the middle of the night.:p

So thats those 2 down =/

The fan is a chance but we will see what the gf says about it, I used to use that trick to blow them out the sky too:D

Back
Top Bottom