I think a client may have dribbled on my head

Caporegime
Not me but one of the engineers (when working at another job) was pumping the guys wife. So the husband phoned up going mental saying he wanted his name etc as he had suspicions. Yeah right that can't be true.

Check the records and right enough he had been out to the house on jobs about 8 times in the space of two weeks and was also there at the time.

He suddenly burst out saying he had a baseball bat and was on the way home!!

He just made it out of the house in time, with a lot of crap from the manager.

Don
was once fixing a womans pc, around my mums age, spent about an hour clearing all the spyware etc.

as I'd finished she said, her "so how much is that?, me "30 quid please" cue.. her : "open that folder there..."

//opens folder, to find topless pictures of her.
///CLOSE folder.

"now 40 please"

felt really weird after leaving

Associate
Nice story!!! Lol

Right I got one,

My dad was in a meeting and at the end of it he was having a one on one chat with this bloke. All of a sudden, this thing flew out of my dad’s mouth and landed on this guys lip. To this very day, we don’t even know if the guy new, but as my dad continued to chat the guy never even flinched, cleaned it off or said anything. YUCK!!!!

Soldato
Poor mrk that wasn't snot:(.

domofap.gif

Soldato
I had a similar incident at the dentist once, he had a cold and whilst he was rooting about in my mouth I felt a cold drip of liquid land on my forehead. He apologised and wiped it off and then continued.

Could have been worse I suppose. :eek:

phew ...reading that i was thinking nooooooooo
i almost stopped reading...i thought u were going to say it fell inside ur mouth whilst it was wide open:p

Soldato
I had a similar incident at the dentist once, he had a cold and whilst he was rooting about in my mouth I felt a cold drip of liquid land on my forehead. He apologised and wiped it off and then continued.

Could have been worse I suppose. :eek:

wait, aren't dentists supposed to wear those face masks for exactly these hygene reasons? and of course to save them from any patients with chronic haletosis

Back
Top Bottom