I think I might be in love...

Permabanned
refuzion said:
I'm not sure it will be old or rusty enough for Penski :p

Yet another assumption fan. Go team.

Anyway - like the wheels, like the stance, don't like the bumpers, don't like the leather, don't like the lights.

*n

Soldato
I remember wanting one of those as a kid and nothings changed. I'm not really a rag top fan, or a BMW fan for that matter but there is just someting so right about the way they look. I think its the way that from the side (ignoring the winscreen) the top of the body work simply forms a straight line from front to back.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Wow @ some of those that rare has posted. Not a massive fan of the one posted at the top, its just too in-yer-face for me.

I really shouldnt like E30's so much afterall they are just old old bmw's, but i cant help it, they are seriously growing on me since a m8 of mine bought a 325 convertible and i gave that a good blast :/

Caporegime
penski said:
Yet another assumption fan. Go team.

Anyway - like the wheels, like the stance, don't like the bumpers, don't like the leather, don't like the lights.

*n

What about some of the later additions to the thread, ie the ones that haven't got the foul rear bumper, or the foul yellow leather :)

Soldato
Love the front, the stance and the rims :cool:

hate the smoked lights, rear bumper and that yellow leather.

Some loverly examples in this thread... cant help thinking I might go retro for my next car :o

Soldato
I quite like the whole look, nothing stuck out as nasty when I glanced over it, the rear bumper is a little unorthodox, but I quite like it :)

Love the way it sits :D

Back
Top Bottom