I unsure about Eve!!!!

Caporegime
VeNT said:
theres more to eve than PVP and Missions (aparently) I know a fair few miners who are feeling VERY left out atm.

The economy wouldn't be what it is without PvP and to make more isk more safley would unbalance the whole market

Soldato
VeNT said:
theres more to eve than PVP and Missions (aparently) I know a fair few miners who are feeling VERY left out atm.

I don't see how you could make mining better except with bundling new skills and modules in endlessly.

What is needed is an Eve Chess game, where you can play chess with your mining buddies.

Soldato
no I think he was talking about the whole comet mining thing (thats been talked about since beta tbh) and things like that, more interesting places to mine rather than safer/faster ways of making ISK

Associate
With 2 1/2 yrs experience of Eve under my belt I can say that it is one of those long burner games. You can't fully appreciate it til you give it a couple of months at least.

After the initial few weeks I thought too that it seemed limited but stuck with it and never looked back :) Mind you, back when the game first went retail it was crazy days indeed. With the excitment of a new universe to discover and the inevitable PvP orgies that ensued, lol. I eventually got bored but like I mentioned, it took 2 1/2 yrs for that to happen.

Bottom line is, its no EQ2. PvP plays a pivotal role in Eve (moreso than the new EQ2 PvP servers even). Joining a Corp of ambitious but friendly ppl helps. Sure, you can play Eve in a passive solo manner if you want but its just not geared to it. Organised PvP for the win ;)

Back
Top Bottom