1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ideas for 18th bday

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Phate, 4 Mar 2006.

1. Phate

Caporegime

Hey peeps, my 18th is in July (yeh i know) and my mum said to me any ideas on what i might like to do

and to be honest im completly stumped on what to do

so people! through some ideas at me :D

2. jegz

Wise Guy

Go to the Pub. Just a suggestion! :p

3. Mic

Mobster

:confused:
    Id hope you would. Would be awful ackward not knowing when your birthday is.

4. Nix

Capodecina

There's one simple rule here: If you can remember your 18th birthday you didn't turn 18 :p

5. el_dazza

Capodecina

lol classic :D
    i'm also stuggling for ideas for my 18th, so i'll nick any that pop up here..
    useful ones that is ;)

6. Phate

Caporegime

well i went to an 18th last week and that was fantastic, was free booze at the bar and there were about 20 of us :D now i cant remember that night i do remember shagging the guys girlfriend who was hosting it though :p

and tonight im going to one, and my mate has booked out the local megazone for a night of quazar lol, (yes mentally me and my friends are still very young but happy) :p

so i dunno what to do it will probably result in me getting heavily smashed either way but i want some better ideas than just getting inebriated :p

Last edited: 4 Mar 2006
  7. Blackstar

Mobster

Mines in July as well. Going for a meal with my boyfriend and family. Then going out to le pub. Then my best mate is throwing me a big party with bands, boogying, ice cream and jelly.

8. Treefrog

PermaBanned

Meh. By the time you turn 18, the pub has become your local. Do something different, grab some mates, go camping and climb a mountain or something like that. Ben Nevis or Snowdon spring to mind, then the pub afterwards. Having a birthday in the summer makes it even better.

9. Nix

Capodecina

Edit the sweary mate.

10. Phate

Caporegime

better? :p

11. Nix

Capodecina

:rolleyes:

12. Blackstar

Mobster

I don't understand why everyone insists on getting drunk when they turn 18, i'm just going to my local for a few quiet ones.

13. Phate

Caporegime

its an initiation to turning 18 :) and 21 is also just another excuse lol

14. Blackstar

Mobster

Oh really? Surely you've been to a pub before, getting drunk isn't that exciting. Forgive me for being old before my time lol :p

15. Haly

Woman of Honour

Not been drunk for my 18th or my 21st.
    But then again I don't tend to follow peer pressure or what's seen as stereotypical when it comes to alcohol.

Just do what you want to do and what will make you happiest.

16. Phate

Caporegime

lol getting drunk is fun, if you do it properly :p everyone has their own opinion i mean one of my friends if having a completely dry 18th but is having a bouncy castle :p

17. alexakasloth

Sgarrista

:eek: that's it! Get a bouncy castle!

18. Blackstar

Mobster

Haly i'm with you on this one :)
    Do whatever makes you happy but it seems you've already made up your mind what you're going to do.

19. Messiah Khan

Capodecina

Paintballing. Nothing more fun than having all your mates pic on the birthday boy :D

20. WantoN

Capodecina

Pub Crawl followed by a house party. Hire something that isn't safe when intoxicated, try some heavy machinery, or, as mentioned, a bouncy castle.

Make sure you imbibe a large amount of Silver Bullets, and Tequila, also ensure you drink a great deal of wine and beer.

Congratulations, you're now 18, and have a hangover so potent, you wish you had the energy to kill yourself :D

Ant :cool:

EDIT: Oh yes! Bring many disposeable cameras to capture the moments so horrifyingly humiliating, you'll be cringing for months.