ideas for 18th bday

Soldato
Tob3z said:
Got a group together and we are just going to a club for the night and I am going to get a room for the night. Cause I don't really want to come home to my parents drunk.
I take it you don't have an older brother; they'd be used to it by now if you did :p

I'm comfortable knowing that any drunken stuff my parents see me do, my brother has done much worse.

Associate
A quick google for adventure days shows lots to do, helicopter ride, quad biking, sky diving, track days etc etc or you could just get wasted your choice.

Soldato
I had friends and family round and hired out a bouncy castle.

It actually worked really well. The young kiddies (cousins etc...) loved it and I got some birds on there which was good bouncy fun too. hahaha.

We have quite a big garden though so it may or may not be possible for others to do.

Soldato
for 18th, didn't do that much, went away with my family to a luxury hotel for the weekend, good weekend in all. Went for a few drinks with friends, but my birthday was right at the start of the year, so tricky going out as most people were underage.

21st was amazing, just went out with friends to bars and clubs in london, spent an absolute fortune, but the memories are more than worth it.

Back
Top Bottom