IED - 2 Terrorists - 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Well I couldn't have asked for a better start to my day :)

Btw the interwebz phrase 'that'll learn them'. Has that got something to do with dutch people always saying learn instead of teach? I have like 5 dutch friends who always say learn when they should say teach!

Fill me in OCUK!

Soldato
Fish fingers are you planning on applying to the Taliban?

Do you realise how many people you are offending by showing sympathy for the (insert swear word) who are killing OUR soldiers.

Last edited:
Associate

Do you realise how many people you are offending by showing sympathy for the (insert swear word) who are killing OUR soldiers.

At what point is me saying death is not a laughter matter akin to me joining the Taliban? Also find where exactly I wrote I feel sympathy for the Taliban, I did write about how they deserved to die and it was a good thing that it happened to blow them up.

Soldato
I saw the other clip on the news the other night where the helicopter fires a missile at a bunch of them planting a different IED. Nearly got a MMMmmmmmonster kill, kill, kill, ki....on that one.

Soldato
TBH I dont think I did ever find Diana jokes funny mainly because they just ain't, unless you have a good one then ill see if it changes my mind on this.

Context, you have none ;)

I still find it pretty damn funny, take it whatever way you will.

Nearly got a MMMmmmmmonster kill, kill, kill, ki....on that one.

:D:D:D

I went all old school back to Killer instinct on the snes and thought 'SUPREME VICTORY'

Soldato

Don't be absurd. At no point has he shown sympathy for them, so don't post with so much hyperbole. He simply said watching people die, no matter how well deserved, is not funny.

Man of Honour
OP

Line?, did you step over it or trip over it, he's hardly a sympathiser or prospective taliban member for his view that you cannot see any death as funny no matter the context, your comment is not warranted and its not like he would be a very good recruit, what will he plant in the road?, :DBOOM!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom