IED - 2 Terrorists - 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Don't be absurd. At no point has he shown sympathy for them, so don't post with so much hyperbole. He simply said watching people die, no matter how well deserved, is not funny.

Guess I should have read the whole thread before making such comments.

I just jumped to a conclusion and I'm sorry about that.

I would still have loved to have seen the video in HD from a closer distance so I could see their bodies explode into little peices :)

Man of Honour
OP
On our side, freedom fighters or the resistance, on anyone else's side terrorists, come on you know the drill!

Ok that aside your comment would make IRA splinter group attacks the work of freedom fighters, and the spansh basque groups ect ect ect the list go's on.

Caporegime
How are they terrorists, the army have invaded their country, they have the right to defend their country.

Because they generally kill more their own people more than we do.

If Britain was invaded would you like the army's defence stratagem to be to bomb hundreds of our civilians?

Associate
how do they kill more of their own people than the british army? and when did the Taliban kill their own civilians?

Soldato
How are they terrorists, the army have invaded their country, they have the right to defend their country.

Yes they are defending their right to impose sharia on people who don't want it, to deny women education, to blow up schools, to throw acid in the faces of girls who dare go to school, to execute people in the local square who listen to music, fly kites, show their faces to non relatives, shave, don't worship the way they dictate and lots of other wholesome activities.

Also, they are defending their right to give harbour to Osama Bin Laden and his friends who, in case you have forgotten, do see it as their lifes work to kill as many innocent people as they can in order to right some percieved slight against Islam.

Muppet.

Soldato
how do they kill more of their own people than the british army? and when did the Taliban kill their own civilians?

They spent 10 years or more executing civilians in public, thats even before they started suicide bombing crowded streets and markets.

Soldato
Because they generally kill more their own people more than we do.

If Britain was invaded would you like the army's defence stratagem to be to bomb hundreds of our civilians?

That's partly Bush's fault for maybe not recognising pre-existing tensions in the region.

It's the war(s) that's triggered all this, so those who started it are ultimately to blame in my mind. Saying "oh they're just killing each other" isn't a good justification.

Associate
Stolly you're the muppet, you act as if you are in Afghanistan and know whats happening over there, its an islamic state, they are not imposing sharia law on people who dont want it, this is not UK, they already have the sharia law, the sharia law does not say anything about forbiding girls from school either, so dont say it like that is the reason they are doing it, I have no idea why they are doing so I wont comment on it, the taliban are extremists but they should not be called terrorist because they are defending there country.

How do you know they are hiding Osama Bin Laden? this is all coming from the media, you believe anything you read or watch on TV.

Man of Honour
OP
Terrorist jokes, hmmm,

The plan went so wrong that Ahmed was now beside himself.

Abdul was so upset that the bomb went off early, he really is in bits over it all.

Malik was always considered gay, and now everyone knew the truth with him minced all over the road.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom