If a woman chooses to emphasise her cleavage...

Caporegime
She wanted you to look. It's ok to look, but don't make it too obvious and remember to refrain from drooling :)

This is coming from a woman!

41_04_94---Green-Traffic-Light_web.jpg

Woot.

Soldato
There are plenty of ways for a woman to look great without getting her legs or cleavage out. So anything left on display is there to draw attention... whether women like to admit it or not.

"I dress like this to make me feel good" is not a valid excuse. It makes women feel good because they know it gives them power over us... even if it's only the power to embarrass us when our monkey-brain is caught in full-on letch mode. :)

Andrew McP

Caporegime
....is it wrong to be caught looking? :D

If she choose clothes that put her boobs on display to their maximum extent, she obviously wants you to notice them, so therefore, if you're caught catching a look, should you feel embarassed?

Reason for asking, I just got tutted at for doing so. :(

Depends how close you get i suppose, if she can feel breath and has to wipe off drool then that may be a bit over the line. :p

Caporegime
She wanted you to look. It's ok to look, but don't make it too obvious and remember to refrain from drooling

maybe she wanted *someone* to look but not necessarily the person who did?

I suppose that the other side of the argument is that just because a girl was wearing a skimpy bikini on the beach, she doesn't mean all men have a free ticket to sit there and stare at her. Not that I wouldn't.

well obviously there are different things for different occasions but if said women went to work in a bikini would she seriously expect not to get ogled?

Soldato
I was bored and she was counting out her money, what else was I supposed to do? Stare at the ceiling? :D

Women take so bloody long poking around in their damn purses too!

Photos or it didn't happen ;)

On a serious note though, happens all the time here with one particular lass. One of the guys got tutted and he just said well you insist on coming to work with it on show and sitting opposite me in meetings. She has toned it down of late :)

There is a thing called dressing appropriately for work.

Soldato
OP

Here, if she tutted for looking, I dread to think what she would have done if I whipped out my camera and said "Squeeze yer baps together there love, and tug your top down a bit, I got to get a pic of this for the lads at OCUK! And if you can suck on the finger of your other hand that'd be perfect!"

She wanted you to look. It's ok to look, but don't make it too obvious and remember to refrain from drooling :)

It wasn't obvious! She had her purse out and you know what you and other womenfolk are like with counting out pennies, so I thought I had ample time to admire the splendour of Gods work in front of me, except the sneaky cow surprised me by suddenly unfurling a tenner from her purse and looked up sharply! A sly ploy indeed I think you'll agree?

Last edited:
Caporegime
On the metro yesterday and this gorgeous girl sat opposite me (OK, I admit, I carefully selected the seat. Amazing body, very cute, beatiful face, well dressed an well manicured. She was the best girl I've seen in a long time and I couldn't help but stare at her and check her out. Ample cleavage yes, but even her lips and eyes were mesmerising. To top if off she was doing some undergrad physics homework.

At the end of the line we both walked out the train and some homeless looking old guy walking in the train sees her, mumbles something I didn't understand and then shouts out "WOOOOW-WEEEE". She gave him a huge slap and stormed off.

Caporegime
LOL, she was pretty busy reading her text book so not sure how much of a perv she thought I was.

Still, we both go out and walked to the second metro line and at the last minute she ran off back up the stairs. Although I don't think I scared her

Soldato
LOL, she was pretty busy reading her text book so not sure how much of a perv she thought I was.

Still, we both go out and walked to the second metro line and at the last minute she ran off back up the stairs. Although I don't think I scared her

Maybe she remembered you from that night when you were stood outside her house in the rain with that pair of night vision binoculars? :D

Back
Top Bottom