If a woman chooses to emphasise her cleavage...

Associate
I have quite often used the excuse of evolutionary prerogative when I get caught - as I often do. I can't help it, I'm male - several hundred thousand years of genetics, puritanical moral rules do not overrule.

Also, "don't put the puppies in the pet shop window if you don't want people to look and go "aaw"" works really well.
Unless your manager is standing right behind you. Oopsy, that was me in for uncheduled overtime!

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
On the metro yesterday and this gorgeous girl sat opposite me (OK, I admit, I carefully selected the seat. Amazing body, very cute, beatiful face, well dressed an well manicured. She was the best girl I've seen in a long time and I couldn't help but stare at her and check her out. Ample cleavage yes, but even her lips and eyes were mesmerising. To top if off she was doing some undergrad physics homework.

At the end of the line we both walked out the train and some homeless looking old guy walking in the train sees her, mumbles something I didn't understand and then shouts out "WOOOOW-WEEEE". She gave him a huge slap and stormed off.

I read this all the while thinking to myself "he tapped that, he's going to say he tapped that! the m-fer!"

But no, post did not deliver!

Associate
What happens if your caught and she shows her appreciation by giving you a black eye? .. would you still do it again :p

Get them arrested for assault would be a start - unless you have been drooling into your lap and started fapping, or you have been following someone around in a seriously creepy manner, then smacking someone for having a look is a complete overreaction and they deserve to have an assault charge on their criminal record IMHO.

Associate
Get them arrested for assault would be a start - unless you have been drooling into your lap and started fapping, or you have been following someone around in a seriously creepy manner, then smacking someone for having a look is a complete overreaction and they deserve to have an assault charge on their criminal record IMHO.

True .. but then they could just defend themselfs by saying your a " dirty old man " :p

Associate
My friends tell me I have boodar works the same way as radar but instead of detecting planes/ships etc it detects boobs. I'm always spotting the top heavy or nicely stacked girls with great cleavage. Just wish I didnt trip up curbs or walk into lamp posts and walls so much. Bus stops are also just as bad for me. But taking into account all the hardships the world puts in my way I still get to see some lovely racks ...... worth it.

Caporegime
I read this all the while thinking to myself "he tapped that, he's going to say he tapped that! the m-fer!"

But no, post did not deliver!

Well, I was on the way to a date with my GF , who after dinner promptly went to sleep :(

Caporegime
Just say: "I wasn't staring at them - they were staring at ME!"

I wasn't staring, I was lost.
I wasn't staring, I was dreaming.
I wasn't staring, I was studying closely.
I wasn't staring, I was merely trying to model the fluid dynamics based on the kinematics of the bus locomotion.

Back
Top Bottom