If a woman chooses to emphasise her cleavage...

Soldato
she obviously wants you to notice them
She didn't necessarily want you to notice them. However, she clearly did want someone to notice them. It's ok to look, it's ok to get caught (though silly and clearly demonstrates your lack of skill :p), just don't letch for aggggeesss.

If I'm wearing a low cut top showing some cleavage I won't take offence if a guy looks or notices. But if we are sitting have a conversation and he spends more time looking at my boobs than my face I would think that's rude.

Well unless it's your partner then that can be ok ;)

Soldato
Female OcUK members should post pictures, just to make sure:D:eek:!

299591305.png

?

Soldato
She didn't necessarily want you to notice them. However, she clearly did want someone to notice them. It's ok to look, it's ok to get caught (though silly and clearly demonstrates your lack of skill :p), just don't letch for aggggeesss.

If I'm wearing a low cut top showing some cleavage I won't take offence if a guy looks or notices. But if we are sitting have a conversation and he spends more time looking at my boobs than my face I would think that's rude.

Well unless it's your partner then that can be ok ;)

I'm sorry was you saying something there. I become distracted by errrr.... something! :p:D

Being serious for a moment (or 2) I think that's fair enough. Looking at someone you find attractive is fair and fine, but if you are just being gross or making rude comments then that isn't on.

(I'm a guy BTW).

Soldato
Flaunted? Looked at.

Simple really, avoiding getting caught is easy though. Sometimes it is worth getting caught for some HOT STEAMY eye contact! :D

Reminds me of an encounter which makes me laugh to this very day. Driving up a hill with on-road parking with my work colleague, pull up and are starting to display parking scratch card. Lovely bit of skirt walks down hill past our car, we both rubber neck and get a good eyefull as she does so, then a guy walking behind her has obviously clocked us and gives us the thumbs up as he walks past.

haha :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom