If England Qualify for the Word Cup Final are you going to work ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Guys ,

If we qualify for the final and your scheduled to work next Sunday are you going in ? Out of 8 on shift I’ve already had 4 ask for a day off .

Is England likey to come to a standstill ?

Soldato
Might watch for a laugh if they put out the Cricket XI to play instead of the Soccer XI, but otherwise on a scale of 0 - 10 interest level is around 0.5 I'm afraid.

Caporegime
Yes, but might watch in background.

But is not going to happen, Sweden is playing way stronger than England.

Soldato
Yep I have 200 kids to look after!
We are still trying to figure out what to do as they arrive that day and we will likely have a few dropping out due to the world cup.

a lot of tablets streaming it is gonna be the way to go for the afternoon.

Caporegime
I wouldn't even watch the final of England were in it.
I'll probably go out on my car and see what it's like to be in a post apocalyptic world

Caporegime
I'll go to work and throttle video streaming though the firewall so much that it's nearly impossible for anyone to watch it :p

That would be a bit of a dick move though, and people have iPlayer/ITV Hub and 4G to use anyway.

I get that people shouldn't be watching football at work, but I'd let my staff watch it. Luckily we don't work Sundays so that's not an issue though.

Caporegime
It’s a Sunday afternoon anyway, if you can’t be responsible enough to not be over the limit in the morning or pre-arrange time off then you probably shouldn’t have a job :p

The Uruguayans closed banks and stuff for their quarter final game yesterday :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom