If England win the World Cup...?What would you do?

Soldato
I would weep man tears at the sight of Jermaine Gayness holding up the world cup, before going on to denounce God.

Last edited:
Associate
I'll be out there for the first 2 weeks anyway and if we progress then I'll be at those games as well :D
I'll party even harder than I did when I went to Italy in 1990 and we reached the semi's. :eek:
16 yrs older and still none the wiser.
Stoddy, are you going over???
I think I may go awol for a week or 2 if we do win it. :p

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Marvt74 said:
Anyone know the times of any of the matches yet or are only the dates set so far?
Evening matches are all 8pm, except for the final, which is 7pm.
For the knockout stages, afternoon matches are at 4pm.
For the league rounds, afternoon matches are at various times, 2pm, 3pm or 5pm.

Full details are readily available, at BBC website and many others.

Man of Honour
JohnnyG said:
Buy everyone in here a drink, even Jazz & the Scots:)

Very generous of you, couldn't you make it about 50 though so I either get liver poisoning or simply pass out for the next few days please, not that it will save me hearing about it ever after but it puts off the inevitable ;)

More seriously if England won the World Cup then I'll just have to deal with it and try not to point out that half the people telling me about it didn't care for football in any way before the tournament started.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Big Kev said:
I'd get ratted for a week and spend the rest of my days rubbing it in the noses of the Anti-English brigade, feeding their paranoia. :)

I'd also get a St Georges flag tattoo on my right arm, although that'll probably be seen as racist in certain quarters. :rolleyes:

Thanks you saved me some typing. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom