If money was no object what guitar/amp/effects would you buy and why

Soldato
Originally posted by Bigpops
Sorry, Ibanez don't build guitar's to spec. Maybe they'd change their policy if you threw £100K their way, but, maybe they wouldn't.

Didn't they used to or have something similar?

And why is everyone going with Marshall, If I had unlimited funds, I would stretch my cash a bit more. :p I suppose you can't get the Marshall sound without a Marshall.

JK1

JK1

Associate
Originally posted by Bigpops
Sorry, Ibanez don't build guitar's to spec. Maybe they'd change their policy if you threw £100K their way, but, maybe they wouldn't.

But this thread is titled "If money was no object...." I have a RG470 and it is a great guitar. Can get so many different sounds out of it.

Associate
Originally posted by JK1
But this thread is titled "If money was no object...." I have a RG470 and it is a great guitar. Can get so many different sounds out of it.

exact same guitar as me mate... the love of my life :D the trem could be better though

JK1

JK1

Associate
Originally posted by modD
exact same guitar as me mate... the love of my life :D the trem could be better though

The trem is fine for me. Its when I have to change the strings I get into trouble. Thankfully there is a guitar shop down the road to fix up my fubaring. :D

Soldato
Originally posted by JK1

That's why i said 'maybe'. There's no guarantee they'd even acknowledge your request, nevermind build your guitar. Ibanez got rid of their custom shop years ago.

You could ofcousre employ your own luthier to build a very close copy.

Back
Top Bottom